Aion

Pimp with your collection

Well, just rearranged all my stuff in my relax/music/gaming room and thus resulted in a somewhat tidied mess and thus time for me to make some photo's of my collection

Main part of my collection with most of my precious/favorite stuff, top shelf is mostly male-fronted rock bands,

top row, from left to right:

ART-SCHOOL, killing boy, KAREN, COLD KITCHEN (all ART-SCHOOL related stuff), uranino, Half-Life, jeepta, Dirty Old Men, any, UNDER THE COUNTER, OGRE YOU ASSHOLE, aie, 99 Radio Service

bottom row, from left to right:

me-al art, digitalis, aquarifa, some smaller stuff, inspire:tion, HOLA/SHIBATA, Massdre, FLiP, random stuff, yume miteru, mitsume, part of my ACIDMAN collection

all the way up on the left is the Zankyo Record Anniversary Book =)

Under these rows is a TV and some shelfs with a shitload of X360-games...

2nd part of my collection. Mostly stuff by bands I only got one release of. Will link to closer ups below

small stack below the 2nd part-collection

70+ demos, Live only singles, cd-r's etc. Mostly only packed in paper cases so it's not handy to put them on a shelf xD

Random VK-shizzle. Got some more VK stuff laying around, but I never use that stuff anymore

Want to see more, incl. more close ups of my collection:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Ai ... an%20album

Now let me show yours =)

This is very outdated, but the only photo I have of everything I had at the time. I don't have nearly enough shelves for all of this, so most of it is kept in boxes. I just happened to have them all out while I was reorganizing things a year ago or so.

moneyshot.jpg

I have moved a lot of crappy 90s music really old stuff into boxes, so this isn't really all.

Oh, and it's obviously not japanese only. Actually it's mostly non-japanese, but it's not seperated in any sort or form, so yeah.

The general layout of my Japanese music collection is in two parts: shelf & plastic tubs (I'll need a third tub soon)

ImageImageImage

Here's the "sprawled out" version of some of the bigger band collections that were on the shelf:

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

And here's some "privilege items," flyers from bands I actually like, and bonuses that I really like OR find hilarious (you'll know which):

Nice collections, everyone! But Biopanda, (and you already know this) your collection is RE-DICK-ULOUSLY humongous.

9sWJF.jpg

Z9Lws.jpg

this is my GUNIW TOOLS (1st pic), Nookicky, SHILFEE AND TULIPCOROBOCKLES, TAFUCA and ocq (2nd pic) collection.

Besides CDs there are VHS, DVDs, "normal" goodies (key holders, stickers, photobooks, flyers and such) and "weird" goodies (metal figurines, incense, handmade paper insects and other weird stuff lol)

^ Awesome!!!

I have too much stuff all over the place, so for now, here's my BUCK-TICK collection:

f2nh4.jpg

mcdt7k.jpg

...and my Asai Kenichi-related stuff (JUDE, SHERBETS, solo, PONTIACS):

2d0hmjo.jpg

cool Thread ! I shall make a photo of my stuff... ~

but I am busy at the moment >.< and just have a shitty Iphone to photograph it...

but I will post sth soon !

Since I don't have that many CDs, I made pictures of all of them:

xTRiPx

xtripx.jpg

トウメイ, snow white butterfly, Sadistic purple Lies, [Re:birth on the stripe], Blue well the air, Raspberry on the lips, ハルイロプラスチック, siesta, [-Re:evolution-], Digital'a Nature, Innovation[re]isM, [double], Astrovibes, Disturb[da]bordeR (Both Editions) and Rest In Peace (Live limited)

the GazettE

thegazette.jpg

NIL (EU), STACKED RUBBISH(EU), DIM (EU), REMEMBER THE URGE (Optical Impression), TOXIC (Limited Edition), OMEGA DVD (Limited Edition), DIVISION (Limited Edition) and THE DECADE DVD (Limited Edition)

UNiTE.

uniteq.jpg

ミドルノート(Limited Edition), Kud' (Live Distr.), STARTiNG OVER'S (Limited Edition), AIVIE (Both Editions), 約束 (Both Editions), First Anniversary ONEMAN Live DVD, イオ (Both Editions) and MEANiNG (Both Editions)

Kameleo

kameleo.jpg

捏造ピエロ (Regular Edition), 検索結果0 (Both Editions) and 始まりの歌

Royz

royz.jpg

Alpha (Type A), Revolution to NEW Age (Type A), NOAH (Type B & C), STARRY HEAVEN (3 Types), INNOCENCE (3 Types)

DOGinThePWO

doginthepwo.jpg

Doggy Style (Limited Edition), 101 (Regular Edition), BIBLATION-X (Both Editions) and Doggy Style II (Both Editions)

DIV

divlb.jpg

Mudai no Document (Both Editions), Natsu no Yukue (Both Editions) and 卒業 (Both Editions)

LUCHe.

luchet.jpg

七色story and Rhythmical Day's

RoNo☆Cro

ronocro.jpg

コイバナ (Both Types), wish and Give Me A Smile

TRUST

trusth.jpg

Halloween Party (Live limited)

DaizyStripper

daizystripper.jpg

東京ホライズン-Day&Day- (Limited Edition)

Various

variousr.jpg

VURNY - Silver Gang Star // SuG - Fukanzen Beautyfool Days (Type B ) // SCREW - BIRAN (Regular Edition) // Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas - All That We Have Now // Irokui - Sakura Seven (Limited Edition) // Irokui - Negaomo Type // An Cafe - Gokutama Rock Cafe (EU) // Girugamesh - 13's Reborn (EU) // -OZ- - STIGMA (3 Types) // Alice Nine - Alpha (EU)

CDs and lps are just in alphabetic order, If I had to divide for genre or jrock/non jrock I will become mad. I think 1/3 of my collection is japanese CDS.

422830_399327496748477_952720010_n.jpg

Some shoots at things that i love:

aliene ma'riage

167068_188906577790571_5707742_n.jpg

Ulver - The Trilogie

73907_177697102244852_2660489_n.jpg

Farewell Poetry - Hoping for the Invisible to Ignite

420833_393647527316474_825614822_n.jpg

Fall of Efrafa - The Warren of Snares Box (6xlp)

552752_412257855455441_1282480308_n.jpg

Boris - Heavy rocks (2x purple vinyl) and Attention Please (clear vinyl)

270431_252346758113219_3584028_n.jpg

uVmnLyIPWGk

In the first video, sorry for the lack of proper samples

cM8y8nMzuuA

For the 2nd video, sorry for some of the pictures to be... well, bad. My phone isn't the best camera in the world.

Anyway, this is my collection as of right now, these are the cd's i have within the walls of my apartment, right now. There's plenty more to come, just wanted to get the 2nd video out before christmas, so i can.. chill for once, haven't done that in ages.

Japanese part (except vinyls):

R9ZNYh.jpg

Everything else (big shelf is games and wife's records):

LmsrHh.jpg

I took closeups of everything as well since you can't really see it all.

Visual kei/J-Pop

Vinyls and big limited editions

The very top of the bookcase, hence the shitty pic

In plastic bags for protection against cats

Some 7" boxes

Neo-folk/Noise/Metal/Pop/Rock/EBM/Gåff/etc.

Me and the wife's video game collection

PSX games

PSP games

GBA, PSX and PS3 games

PS2 and PS3 games

PS3 and Wii games

PS2 games

GameCube and more PS2 games

Limited editions that don't fit with the rest, and a bunch of PC games

My latest purchase

Full resolution pics here

Some more games and my GameBoy are hidden away in the cellar but I didn't feel like digging them out.

Most of mine is kpop stuff but oh well.

2wovhgk.jpg

29pqdzk.jpg

2cqgugl.jpg

it's my start :3 I have a lot of magazines and what not but i just decided to post this for now x)

First, my humble merch collection:

rKvcQ.jpg?2

KZLFE.jpg?2

I organized my CD's by "genre" since I'm weird like that:

Metal

Featured: Anthem, Boris, Blindman, Eizo Sakamoto, Sigh, DEG, Dead End, Grand Slam, Loudness, and Exclaim

MSVKw.jpg?1

"Indies"

Featured: andymori, cinema staff, caroline rocks, Number Girl, Onsa, Vola, Sunsgrind, Melt-Banana, Spiral Chord, Suiseinoboaz, Molice, and one Drum:kan CD.

8mKpN.jpg?1

Visual Kei

Featured: Color, D'espairsRay, Gackt, Luna Sea, Versailles, and Kuroyume

Thank you, Gackt for having so many obnoxiously-shaped releases.

cZ9D0.jpg?1

"Other"

Featured: B'z, BJC (the two thin packs at the top), and Yemon

QqHWn.jpg?1

fEEmol.jpg

I have limited space in my apartment so everything is kept in these nice little boxes. They hold about 60 CDs each and I have eight boxes. I also have a bunch of stuff piled on top and misc things shoved in my book shelf.

Here's a list of what I have. It's incomplete since I haven't updated it in over a year. I don't really buy a lot of Japanese music anymore, still buy occasional western music but just not as much as I used too. After I had a move I realized collecting stuff sucks and I think I'm going to lay off a bit unless it's something I REALLY want haha.

Stuff I treasure are the live only release Vasalla DVDs from their limited time revival and some rare La'Mule stuff. Couple rare KEY PARTY related stuff like fan club stuff, signed things and photos.