Lutei

12012 new mini-album ''DEICIDA OF SILENCE'' release

that vocal melody kinda reminds me of DEG's DIABOLOS, just sayin'.

Well, now that you said that, I hear a lot of similarity too (it's strange I didn't notice it myself, 'cause DIABOLOS is one of my favorites from DSS).

Btw, I think most of you've noticed it by now, but the cover of their new EP is the second half of CUNNING KILLER's cover. This is how they look like together:

lFf7OFU.png

(Sorry for the different text colors, couldn't find a better quality of CUNNING KILLER.)

I don't really understand why did they use a mini-album AND a live limited(!) single for this though.

That image really does look awesome! Eraser, do you have an image of just Deicida of Silence's cover art you can post? If not that's cool, just curious.

I save all the album art when they're announced so I don't forget when the actual album comes out.

But the preview sounds really really awesome, I'm actually looking forward to this even though I haven't liked a damn thing since Seven. That actually sounds really good, I hope they don't try to get pointlessly heavy or br00tl on it.

Eraser, do you have an image of just Deicida of Silence's cover art you can post? If not that's cool, just curious.

Sure, here it is:

jEyTBnH.png

Couldn't find a way to download it from their OHP, so I've just captured the whole page with print screen and edited out the rest. Hopefully someone can deliver a better version later.

The preview is so cool. D :

Don't want to set my expectation too high, but I really want this band to be good again.

Gt.茂吉(mokichi) has commenced to act as their support Gt. since their live "slow butterfly 01" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2013/03/21

SET-LIST at 2013/03/09:

SE.斑(madara)
01.睡蓮(suiren)
02.BAAL-ZEBUL
03.「6」party-reprise-
04.ABUSE
05.vomit-reprise-
06.MADMAN
07.HIDE & SEEK
08.CUNNING KILLER
09.SUICIDE (with support Gt.茂吉(mokichi))

SET-LIST at 2013/03/21:

01.MADMAN
02.SUICIDE
03.ABUSE
04.「6」party-reprise-
05.ambience
06.gallows
07.CUNNING KILLER
08.my room agony-reprise-

Gt.茂吉(mokichi) has commenced to act as their support Gt. since their live "slow butterfly 01" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2013/03/21

Ahhh, I was wondering who the second guitarist was in their “session” video...

Man...with that new set its like they've completely ditched everything they've been doing for the last few years. Its almost shocking to see what they've become over the last year or so. I'm really starting to think that their former guitarist was holding them back when he was with them because the sudden change in sound and style came outta no where.

I'm gonna check this out when It drops. I liked Cunning Killer but I'm not gonna keep my hopes up to much.

CHABOO-CHABOO sounds like a leftover from their s/t, but other than that, I really like everything so far!

Btw they've added some interviews to their YT channel. If it's not too much to ask, could someone who speak Japanese summarize in some words what they're talking about? I'd really like to watch these interviews, too bad there are no English subtitles. :(

Wow now I am looking forward to this. This could be their best work yet! And even if not, it'll be the first worthwile stuff they've put out since 2006.

And I think Wataru took singing lessons(thank God), he actually sounds good now! And he can finally do his harmony vocals in tune haha.