Trombe

new band "WeeD" has formed

new band "WeeD" will hold their first demo live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/04/29

"WeeD" members:
Vo.初音-shawn- (メガマソ(megamasso) roadie, Black Gene For the Next Scene roadie(NanO))
Gt.隗-guy- (ex-GRCKK-->D'Rain-->Farblos)
Gt.妃悠-hiyu- (ex-Farblos)
Ba.爻-kou- (ex-Farblos)
Dr.Toh-ya (ex-VLANDISH)

http://www.weed-web.jp/

I kind of like the sound of his harsh vocals mixed with the tone deaf talk singing, once it gets to the actual chorus the vocals are pushing it, but the song itself sounds cool and his harsh singing really does appeal a lot to me.

It's heavier than I expected (they look like one of these bands that abuse auto tune mixed with crappy pop), but the dude sings a bit out of tune xD

mte, a rammstein parody band is something I did not see coming from those guys at all

never judging vk bands by their styling again 

not bad. i hope they are drug themed.

again such a case where i had to listen to the sample around 10 times until it clicked for me - they deff have potential... only a bit sad that their 1st release will only have this song because with this song alone its pretty much impossible to know what they really are about... cuz will they only sing in english in all of their songs etc... - but anyway they are on my radar for now.

their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2015 spring, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2015/01/06:

01.Heart Beat
02.how to live
03.O.G
04.AK-47
05.work hard play hard

all songs are composed and written by Vo.初音-shawn- except that "O.G" is composed by Gt.隗-guy-

I'm intrigued.  The verses are what pulled it down, but I liked the overall sound.  I look forward to seeing what else comes from this effort.