CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

Many thanks to @stylelover for this suggestion.

At the start of each week, the theme for the Sunday plug will be announced. We'll go through the list we've come up with of ideas until we only have a few left and then gather more ideas, since at this moment in time, suggestions for any themes are becoming rarer. This is so we don't have too many free sessions like right now, as we've missed a themed plug twice now. How does this sound?

But I prefer having theme sessions only one or twice a month. Themes well always exclude someone. So we should be careful to keep everyone able to join in fairly often too. I don't mind announcing the themes in advance though.

But I prefer having theme sessions only one or twice a month. Themes well always exclude someone. So we should be careful to keep everyone able to join in fairly often too. I don't mind announcing the themes in advance though.

I understand what you mean. I thought we could have another day like Sundays, with a official time set and all so that the free for alls and themed sessions balance one another. I, personally, much prefer Sundays being as themed as possible since the rest of the week are free for alls. But I may be the only one who feels this way so it's no biggy, I understand where I stand now. About the announcing the themes in advance, I would like that, and as @stylelover has said, going through the list from now on would help with getting these themed Sundays sorted. Thanks for the response!

But Sundays are the only ones we advertise with a set time. And a lot of us (like myself) rarely have time during the week to join. Which was why we choose Sundays in the first place, I thought?

I definitely agree that utilizing the list more often is a great idea. And I also agree that other opinions on this would be great because we're just 2 people lol. Hard to make a judgement based on only us.

Having themes every Sunday might be a bit too much I guess... maybe every 2nd weekend then? Or not having to set it so strictly/punctually, just someone bringing up the topic of a potential weekend theme when a longer period of time has passed without one...? idk

But Sundays are the only ones we advertise with a set time. And a lot of us (like myself) rarely have time during the week to join. Which was why we choose Sundays in the first place, I thought?

I definitely agree that utilizing the list more often is a great idea. And I also agree that other opinions on this would be great because we're just 2 people lol. Hard to make a judgement based on only us.

Right, I had a feeling about that. I wasn't here when that was decided on and I wouldn't want to tamper with that either way. It makes sense not to do that then since most would miss out and it'd be a split between who can come and who can't. Others already miss the usual time of Sundays though, so maybe making two sessions on Sunday would be a good idea for those who miss out? I know that @Biopanda said he misses plug because of the time so that might be a factor with others too?

lmao ofc, glad to see Jiggly-san here now. x3 

Having themes every Sunday might be a bit too much I guess... maybe every 2nd weekend then? Or not having to set it so strictly/punctually, just someone bringing up the topic of a potential weekend theme when a longer period of time has passed without one...? idk

I guess I took that as a 'set in stone' kind of thing, seeing as the Sundays had the 'theme' in it, I wanted it to be themed as much as possible. Seeing as you both have said the same thing with taking a break, then we'll keep it as it is. Thank you both for addressing this.

I'd be up for either, leading toward the 80's since we haven't done that one yet. Depends on what everyone else wants. Thanks for doing this, you two.

I'd be totally up for an 80s theme, but I'm worried too that it won't interest enough people seeing how many people here haven't even been around in the 80s.

Maybe it will garner more interest if we'd broaden the scope and make it an "80s & 90s" theme?

I don't really care either way. I for once certainly have enough material for seperate 80s and 90s nights. If there's enough interest for both, all the better.

Was the 80's theme even made official yet? I can do it today, but as no one said it was official, I'm not sure if other people have lists ready.

Anyone up for an impromptu GigPlug tonight? I found the whole 2011 Tokyo Dome reunion concert of '80s new-wave/pop-rock duo COMPLEX (Kikkawa Koji & Tomoyasu Hotei, you know, those guys XD), and in super-duper HD quality no less!! Seems to be a DVD or Blu-ray rip, sounds and looks amazing. It's 2 hours 14 mins long btw.

So if you wanna get down with dem oyajiz, just reply here and if we get at least 5 people altogether, then see you @ 8.00 PM UTC/GMT in the room!

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

1r9ixi.jpg

01. BE MY BABY

02. PRETTY DOLL
03. CRASH COMPLEXION
04. NO MORE LIES
05. 路地裏のVENUS
06. LOVE CHARADE
07. 2人のAnother Twilight
08. MODERN VISION
09. そんな君はほしくない
10. BLUE