Trombe

ex-XIBALBA members new band "MORRIGAN" has formed

this location for the pv is getting more and more popular lately xDD It does not sound bad,but isn't really awesome either.. I was waiting for a "damn that's nice",but it didn't come...or at least I didn't hear it xD  Anyways until  I do not see the full PV I don't really want to judge that preview too hard :lolita_cheerful:

Good work.  better than Xibalba (for me)

UNDER WORLD END 'XISS, BRAIN PINK.AD & Betrayal:Cocytus sound great, my favorite from the preview.

Sounds great! Looks like they got a bigger budget from their XIBALBA times too, which is good.

Tracks 3 and 5 seem like the best for me, but the others sound good as well. :)

Pretty good indeed. I just don't like how the clean vocals sometimes sound like MEJIBRAY's, mainly in the high notes. He didn't do that back in XIBALBA, so there's no need to do it now.

Pretty good indeed. I just don't like how the clean vocals sometimes sound like MEJIBRAY's, mainly in the high notes. He didn't do that back in XIBALBA, so there's no need to do it now.

I dont mind them, but I think it would be a great fit for this band since they are no longer XIBALBA

them boys DOIN it mane.

They are at the top of my excitelist.//

The song is simple enough. I kind of wish there was a substantial enough heavy section to showcase some of that from the previews, but I'm happy with this song as is. Great intro track!!

Hoping for big success from them this seems easier to get into than XIBALBA was (as a fan of theirs)

It's a bit long to me

same her. It feels like.. how shall I put it? this song takes long to gradually build up but neverthelss the chorus is pretty damn good

V STAR PROMOTION's first English comment video featuring Setsuna, the drummer of MORRIGAN!

Check it out!

V STAR PROMOTION is very happy to announce that from this day onward, we will be working with the band

1602morrigan.jpg

MORRIGAN!

V STAR PROMOTION and MORRIGAN will be working closely together to guarantee that their music is available worldwide.

Of course we will also make sure all information about the band is easily accessible to fans worldwide!

Please look forward to releases on iTunes, a multi-language official Facebook, subtitled music video, and many other great things.

From this moment on, we at V STAR PROMOTION ask that you kindly welcome MORRIGAN.

hey this was a lot better than I expected! first ep got some cool songs. I get Mejibray vibes from the songs and the fact they only got 1 guitar, also from singer's high notes.  Definitely a band I'm gonna keep my eyes on!