LoserfaceinLove

Well hello fellow jrockers

Hello! My name is Jessica and I recently made this account after a long time user of this site recommended for me to get one, as I'm a huge fan of Visual Kei and Japanese music as a whole.

I like writing, singing, and anything to do with anime/manga.

Some of my favorite bands are Nightmare, Mucc, Velvet Eden, the KIDDIE, Jupiter, Kamijo, and a lot of others. 

I'm excited to get started posting! I look forward to becoming a member of this community.

Thanks!

Awww yeah! Nice to have you, and welcome to MH!

Kudos to that friend member you have. ^^ Nice favourites, and hobbies. Great to have you! I hope you can enjoy your time here.

Also, if you have any problems or worries, feel free to PM the members with a red or blue name! ^-^

Welcome on MH!

Enjoy your time here and join us sometime in the MH chat whenever you in for a chit-chat! :lolita_love:

Zomg, THE KIDDIE. They were so good, i wish they didn't disband. Seriously the kiddie was making good music, and i'm not sure if i will like the new band of ex.:the kiddie, but i hope because it was a good band. There was no kawaii in the band, but the music was amazing.

Right? I was so excited after listening to their latest album, then when my bf told me that they disbanded, I was like "Noooo.."

I mean, I'm happy that the singer is now part of a new band, but it might not necessarily be the same. I'll nonetheless support it from the sidelines. 

But yes, jrock music is so amazing. I have been discovering a bunch of new bands recently and it seriously just blows my mind how good they are.

Sad to say but you missed the party. These days Monochrome Heaven is on the verge of transforming into a K-Pop appreciation forum. J-Rock is so passé.

Death to J-Rock, long live the new flesh!

Don't listen to me. Welcome to the forum.

We usually start around 8 PM GMT(noon for you, I think?) on Sundays. You can check the thread here for extra info and to see if there's any planned theme. Otherwise, there's always status updates about the plug sessions while they're happening.