Trombe

D.I.D. live-distributed demo single release

I hope it doesn't get too expensive on auction sites (if it shows up at all). I REALLY, REALLY wanna fucking hear a full version of Fatal Error Race. That snippet demo (from Akane's video posted last year) is just waaaaaay too epic.

quoted from 茜(akane) twitter:

I said "don't upload to network". Because...W.O.D.Ⅱ/Fatal Error Race which we presented to everybody on 6/19 is not yet a finished product.

Moreover, that CD is the special present to people who participated in shooting on 6/19. I said like that, and it is written on a CD.

I don't mind that the CD is uploaded in the network. Because it is such times. But, I requested only this time.

Is it for our advertising? It is wrong this time. I requested wait until the day when MV is announced formally.

I understood that it was an act by the exhibitionism. I'm disappointed.

Oh lord...  :roll:

At this rate they would've been better off not releasing anything at all and just finishing up whatever they have to, lol.

Everything comes from here now? http://vk.com/wall-35600031_67647

I asked admin to delete this nicely. Then I asked in russian. And then I got BLOCKED. Band asks to do not share.

You are funny people.

I have no doubt that you are a great fan from the band like many others here, but honestly,...

Why doing this? They or Akane would do something for you like that?

They probably know how to behave with this kind of thing/site.

Btw, the cd was free. They don't lost money with this.

If FER was unfinished in the first place then why include it, you must've known it would have been leaked. I understand where he's coming from on keeping it a surprise but come on now akane. :/

tumblr_nqdt52KiaH1rmpv60o1_540.jpg

And lol @Issei snapping at the fans saying there should be a 5000$ fine for even listening to the damn thing. Lmao he's fucking crazy, for a demo, calm the fuck down man.

LOLOLOL, 壱世 (Issei) and that... guy who's name I forget, from NOCTURNAL BUTTLUST could start a support group for money-hungry bandomen (who seem to think that the solution to piracy is filing).

Although I do have to say that IMHO, these demo tracks not leaking wouldn't have killed me. The CD did say "please wait until the original release" or something like that which, at least to me, ultimately implied that final versions of these two demo songs will be formally released in the near future.

ETA: akane was more mature about it, saying that CD leaks are inevitable in our time, but he's still disappointed that this particular demo CD leaked. I mean, yeah, maybe it was pointless to say "don't upload on the internet," but at least he's not talking about fining people and raping their wallets.

LOLOLOL, 壱世 (Issei) and that... guy who's name I forget, from NOCTURNAL BUTTLUST could start a support group for money-hungry bandomen (who seem to think that the solution to piracy is filing).

Although I do have to say that IMHO, these demo tracks not leaking wouldn't have killed me. The CD did say "please wait until the original release" or something like that, which at least to me, ultimately implied that final versions of these two demo songs will be formally released in the near future.

Money Hungry Bandomen[2]

maybe they're....SHIT NOODLE?