Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

FoLLoW new maxi single "LAST DAY" release

it is announced at FoLLoW presents live at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/05/29 that their new maxi single "LAST DAY" will be released at 2015/08/26 (1,080yen), which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "終わりと未来(owari to mirai)" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/08/23

[track list]
01.LAST DAY
02.アカシックレコード(akashic records)

it is announced at FoLLoW one-man live "終わりと未来(owari to mirai)" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/08/23 that they have ceased to be supported by KERBEROS at the same date

btw they will hold their presents live tour at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/12/04, at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2015/12/07 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/12/16 with new concept

CNGiGOOUsAEQS-I.jpg

Masashi cried quite a lot at the 2nd anniversary live yesterday... and the topic of disbanding came up a couple of times during the MCs. Especially Masashi was (is??) quite negative about a lot of things.

But on the other hand, the live was quite emotional, so I really can't tell if he cried out of gratitude or sadness..

But indeed, not having a label isn't really promising.. >__< Let's see if their new concept does any good...

Masashi cried quite a lot at the 2nd anniversary live yesterday... and the topic of disbanding came up a couple of times during the MCs. Especially Masashi was (is??) quite negative about a lot of things.

But on the other hand, the live was quite emotional, so I really can't tell if he cried out of gratitude or sadness..

But indeed, not having a label isn't really promising.. >__< Let's see if their new concept does any good...

T_T

that's so depressing to hear. i can't even imagine Masashi crying cuz he's always so positive on Twitter (or at least appears to be). and his random vines never fail to make my day ;w;

what exactly did he say during the MCs? did they say they were going to change their concept?

T_T

that's so depressing to hear. i can't even imagine Masashi crying cuz he's always so positive on Twitter (or at least appears to be). and his random vines never fail to make my day ;w;

what exactly did he say during the MCs? did they say they were going to change their concept?

Ah! To make one thing clear: They did talk a lot about disbanding but it was about the time when they became a 3-member-band and held their 1st anniversary. Masashi said if their 1st anniversary will fail, they'll definitly consider disbanding. But surprisingly many people came to that live, so they decided to keep going. Then they found the other two members and they joined in the end and that's how they want to continue ^^ That the whole band atmosphere completely changed when Junsei joined xD

That's what he said. And he himself said, that back then he was probably the one with the most negative feelings...

There was this one song during which he really couldn't sing anymore because he was crying so much >__< And also when Misono was talking about disbanding..

But during the last song he was all happy again and also at the 6shot he was in a good mood and he was the one who was mocking the other members xD Really.. I think he was just very emotional at those moments. I was trying to find the setlist, so I might be able to find the song during which he was crying but.. haven't found it so far.

And yes, they will change their concept and already performed in new clothing at the encore.

I really really can't tell where this all will lead to ._." I just hope they'll find a new label.

thanks for that!! that's a bit of a relief at least XD

to be honest i was preparing for the worst when i saw the title of this single, even though i felt they were doing rather well for a relatively new band. hopefully they can pull together and find a new label that can provide better support (somehow i feel they haven't been getting the exposure they deserve under Kerberos). i've been following Masashi since Seek of Liberty and i'll hate to lose them :(

I'm interested in them only since December, so I don't really know a lot about them but ever since I've seen them live for the first time I thought they are really really fun >___<

But since attending LUCHe.'s 3rd anniversary where they've announced their disbanding I'm quite scared whenever anniversarys of rather unknown bands are around the corner ._." So this time as well, but thank god it was a good announcement in the end!

(btw, are you or is anyone else interested in their new single? xD I have two copies.....)

In the end they were just a support band under Kerberos, that's probably the reason why they weren't promoted by them a lot..

Let's hope for the best!!

But since attending LUCHe.'s 3rd anniversary where they've announced their disbanding I'm quite scared whenever anniversarys of rather unknown bands are around the corner ._." So this time as well, but thank god it was a good announcement in the end!

(btw, are you or is anyone else interested in their new single? xD I have two copies.....)

yeah it is always scary when bands have 'major announcements' XD

and thanks for the offer but i've already ordered their new single :D i think the only thing i'm missing from them is "snow again" - the CD they sold at their 2nd one-man in February this year. i managed to pay someone to grab "Summer Time" from their 1st one-man but sadly she wasn't able to go for the one in Feb ;<

and thanks for the offer but i've already ordered their new single :D i think the only thing i'm missing from them is "snow again" - the CD they sold at their 2nd one-man in February this year. i managed to pay someone to grab "Summer Time" from their 1st one-man but sadly she wasn't able to go for the one in Feb ;<

Alright ^.^

Ah.. it's a bit frustrating if only one CD is missing xD" But all these live-limited releases.... >__<

Sign in to follow this