Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DiSPiИA has joined Bloom & 2 new singles release

it is announced at DiSPiИA presents live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/06/29 that they have joined Bloom (with VRZEL) at the same date

their distributed single "SORROW IN ROOM" will be released at 2015/07/08 (limited 2222)

[track list]
01.SORROW IN ROOM~short ver.~
02.赤色鬼ごっこ(akairoonigokko)(Remastering ver.)

their new maxi single "Coward TV" will be released at 2015/09/30 (1,620yen, limited 500), which will be sold in advance at 涼夛(ryouta) birthday presents live "【嘘つきな希望にお別れを】~涼夛に2本のバラ(棘)を~" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/09/28

[track list]
01.Coward TV
02.頭蓋(tougai)
03.SORROW IN ROOM~full ver.~

FUCK YEAH!! 8D

finally some official release by them - can't wait!

...just wondering if their distributed single will be available only at their lives or also at indie Vk shops...

Even if it's limited to lives, with 2222 copies it shouldn't be that hard to get your hands on.

I'm actually more worried for the regular release... 500 is not a lot.

^

sure 2222 copies is a lot and i guess they'll have to throw like at least 50% away after some time cuz i don't know if there are even that many fans going *even by accident* on one of their concerts...

but for such small lesser known indie bands there's almost no one putting up such distributed things on auction etc...

anyways was just interested cuz its much easier to just grab it in a shop than going to a concert but i read that if i didn't mistranslated it that you'll get also a free cheki if you get the CD so i assume they give it only away at their lives...

Sign in to follow this