Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ザアザア(xaa-xaa) new mini album & live-limited split single release

it is announced at ザアザア(xaa-xaa) one-man live "どしゃ降りの心斎橋(doshaburi no shinsaibashi)" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2015/07/01 that their new mini album "死にたい(shinitai)" will be released at 2015/09/01 (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.もうすぐ雨が降るから(mou sugu ame ga furu kara)
02.死にたい(shinitai)
03.不感症(fukanshou)
04.拝啓、あなたへ(haikei anata e)
05.闇(yami)

btw they will hold their one-man live "ソォルドアウト(sold out)" at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/12/03 and their 3-man coupling live tour in 2015/11

Shellmy x ザアザア(xaa-xaa) live-limited split single "鬱くしき雨音(utsukushiki amaoto)" will be released at their 2-man live "鬱くしき雨音(utsukushiki amaoto)" at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2015/08/20 (2 songs, limited 100), which will include their unreleased songs

CI1ZNTYUsAIqcRK.jpg

SET-LIST at 2015/07/01:

SE
01.ワタシ=エトセトラ
02.感電、けがのおそれがあります
03.君の心臓を食べてしまいたい
04.コワイクライ
05.子守唄
06.もうすぐ雨が降るから
07.花占い
08.夕焼け
~guitar solo~
09.「うそつき」
10.不感症
~drums solo~
11.ララララ
12.教えて先生
13.名もなき空へ
14.どしゃ降りの彼女

EN1
01.独奏オーケストラ
02.感電、けがのおそれがあります

Ahhh I'm so excited for the new minialbum.

The two new songs they did were fun!!

I hope I can go to the twoman(*-* ) and oneman(*-* )

And for the threeman tour they also announced yesterday--I wonder what the other two bands will be...

"鬱くしき雨音(utsukushiki amaoto)" [track list]
01.Shellmy - 憂鬱税(yuuutsuzei)
02.ザアザア(xaa-xaa) - 今宵は鬱くしい(koyoi wa utsukushii)

CLFWRSrUwAA6fXn.jpg

tbh after this 3-4 sec pause in the middle expected something heavy to come but this MV Spot looks good :)

i love it. why is it so expensive on cdjapan when they sell it for 1500 jpy 

because CDJapan isn't one of the 'official' retailers for Xaa-Xaa CDs. they get stock from Zeal Link, Like an Edison, etc. and transfer all the misc costs incurred in the process to you on top of a ridiculous 1,500 yen service commission.

if you really wanna buy it, it'll be a lot cheaper to do it yourself through a shopping service like FromJapan.

edit: apparently it's sold at puresound for retail price as well! you can email them for international orders.

MeteoroiD×ザアザア(xaa-xaa)×GAGA will hold their coupling 3-man live tour "その領域、禁断につき。(sono ryouiki kindan ni tsuki)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/11/03, at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2015/11/06 and at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2015/11/07

Sign in to follow this