moumokuu

Bonjour, nice to meet you all (^w^)/

Hello nice to meet you all I'm not very good about introducing myself... ;_; 

But let's start to introduce myself. 

My name is Ayu, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently live in Indonesia but I was born in Switzerland . 

I'm student in English education study program, and I love Otome games, BL, Disney movies, Anime, Cooking especially making bakery lolol, playing internet and learn new language, also VK and Japanese culture.

I listened VK since 2006 now it's 9 years that I love VK. My favorites bands are :

vistlip

DIR EN GREY (They not in VK again)

R指定

ex.蜉蝣

ムック

ex. -OZ-

カメレオ

ex. EAT YOU ALIVE

Sadie

ex. CodeRebirth

ex. SKULL

Plastic Tree

ex. NAINE

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

DADAROMA

MBHI

Lustknot.

BugLug

ex. Kagrra,

Recently I like some bands like :

Chanty

Fixer.

JILUKA

REVINE

Far East Dizain

GAGA

LIPHLICH  

Develop One's Faculties

Okay that's all about my short introducing lolol. See you guys ~

@yakihiko : Thanks you yay MBHI they are amazing but sadly they are in hiatus ;_: btw what's is your favorites songs of them ?

@-ryuujii- : Thanks you -ryuujii- for the welcoming. 

Yes of course they are the best of the best. What's is your favorites songs of them ?

@ender-ender : Thanks you very much. I see in your signature a banner of SiM do you like SiM ? 

Welcome to MH! No megamasso on your list so I'm in tears lmao. #foreveralone
Hope you'll like this community! I'm looking forward for what you'll bring to us!

See ya~
:lovely:

eiheartx Thanks you for the welcoming. ^-^ ah sorry I'm not a huge fan of them but I like some songs of Megamasso.

I hope to be more active in this forum. 

@ender-ender : Thanks you very much. I see in your signature a banner of SiM do you like SiM ?

You're very welcome. ^_^ And yes, I love SiM! One of my favorites with One Ok Rock, coldrain, and Crossfaith. Do you enjoy bands like this too?

Yes I like it very much, oh I like One Ok Rock, coldrain, Crossfaith, SiM too and also I like Pay Money To My Pain.

His voice and lyrics will always be special to me too. I'm happy you give them a chance still. I still follow the other members as much as possible. Do to listen to The Bonez? Since the bassist and drummer seem to be active with that band now.

I'm totally agree with you. Fortunately no I don't liste to the band of the bassist and drummer, do you have any songs to suggest to me? Btw, your pseudo it's from a song of MUCC ? Waah you like MUCC too. *-*  :indie_love:

@yakihiko : Thanks you yay MBHI they are amazing but sadly they are in hiatus ;_: btw what's is your favorites songs of them ?

I like all, but talking about favorites, I can say: 薄明光線, 殺して山に埋めたい, I HATE SUNDAY, 汚染区域, RIPPER MIMIC.

And yours?

This one is one of my favorites by them

Hehe yes! Mucc are my favorite of all bands. XD I have loved them for maybe 10 years now? Long time. No matter how they change I still seem to like it. When is saw Mucc on your list I was super happy!

@yahiko : My favorites are : 罪 殺して山に埋めたい, 困惑 取り除けない, 汚染区域, 嗚咽,  灰色の森, 演目, PreDatoR, I HATE SUNDAY.

@ender-ender : Thanks you, I'll go quickly hear that ^-^. Wooh you are a big fan of them o.o ! For me it's been 4 years I'm fan of them and I have the chance to see them in Indonesia, they are just fxxcking amazing in live XDDD ah sorry, do you have see a live of MUCC ? I'm happy that I'm not the one who are fan of MUCC.

Hell yeah for MBHI!!

also Diru, R-shitei, DADAROMA, Fixer, Chanty, JILUKA etc. I like your taste in music ;D

Welcome to MH, hope you'll enjoy your time here~ :)

Thanks you very much Shir0 and nice to kill you. ~

Wooh he have the same taste in music <3 thanks you!

Thanks I hope too. :D

4 years is still pretty long! I think they are better live than their cds, no? I am jealous you have seen them play new songs! <3 I have seen them 3 times. But they haven't been back to America in 4 or 5 years now I think. Hopefully they come back again soon.

Bonjour, welcome to MH!

Join the chat at the top located as 'chateau de monochromium,' and look out for any announcements up top; Poll of the Week, mixtape trade-offs, best new tracks, contests and more. Also, join us at the plug for themed Sundays that'll also be linked in the announcements and posted in statuses found at the bottom of the index/home page. ^^ 

See you around!