Trombe

アヴァンチック(avanchick) new maxi single "自縛(jibaku)" & LIVE DVD release

their new maxi single "自縛(jibaku)" will be released at 2015/10/28 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "自縛(jibaku)" PV), and TYPE B & C (1,620yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.自縛(jibaku)
02.青天の霹靂(seiten no hekireki)
03.JK (included in TYPE B )
03.池袋心中(Ikebukuro shinjuu) (included in TYPE C)

Seiten no hekireki 30 sec preview:

https://twitter.com/avanchick_noah/status/650334248583299073/video/1

JK 30 sec preview:

https://twitter.com/avanchick_noah/status/650691354272501760/video/1

sorry I don't know how to embed twitter videos...

Edit:

Oddly, I cannot find any info about this single at Rockstar Records' site or Avanchick's site. It is also not listed at CDJapan (I will e-mail them about it).

NOAH posted these a few days ago so I assume it is still coming out 10/28 as planned...

An update in case anyone cares..

CD Japan says they will not sell the new single because none of their suppliers have it. This is despite the fact that they are selling other releases from Rockstar Records (like Devil Kitty's upcoming mini-album),

"We made inquiries. Unfortunately, none of the record companies that we have dealings with carries it. So, we have no means available to get it supplied."

Avanchick & Rockstar Records' official sites, as far as I can tell, continue to not mention the single anywhere.

Avanchick vocal Noah still mentions the single with 10.28 release date in his Twitter bio, and as mentioned above, he recently posted previews of 3 tracks from the single. 

Amazon Japan has it listed for pre-order, so I have placed an order there. We will see if it gets shipped or not.

I am very confused.

it is announced at their one-man live "自縛(jibaku)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/24 that their LIVE DVD (title not yet finalized) will be released, which will include scene of that one-man live at 2015/10/24

SET-LIST at 2015/10/24:

SE
01.ひとりごと(hitorigoto)
02.Do you need me?
03.アイドル(idol)
04.FAKE
05.GAREKI
06.LIAR
07.Phantom
drums solo
08.BREAK
09.青天の霹靂(seiten no hekireki)
10.自縛(jibaku)
11.JK
12.To Heart
13.盲目少女(moumoku shoujo)
14.罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)

EN1
01.池袋心中(Ikebukuro shinjuu)
02.Eternal
03.Maria

Update: Looks like Amazon is preparing to ship this single, so I guess there was nothing to worry about. Still weird that CDJapan couldn't sell it.

Information about the single has finally been added to Avanchick's OHP. You can see the cover artworks: http://avanchick.jp/music

Based on the catalog numbers, I guess Avanchick self-published this single, which is why Rockstar Records does not mention it on their official site. Maybe.

It would have a RSCD serial number if it were with Rockstar. Could be that they had it in the works before the label opened and just didn't have it released through them. I'm curious to see what their relation to the label is: a lot of events feature all of their bands but list Avenchick as "guest." They do have their one-mans listed on RR's site, though.