JoVa-Bambi

tschakka hey \(^v^)/

Hello ^^ my name is JoVa, I'm from Germany. I start with a education as a beautician and for that I moved to a big city alone \(^.^)/ 
My English isn't the best but I try to improve it every day. 

Japan accompanied me my hole life. It starts with Anime, Final Fantasy, Music, Manga and know I'm interested in people, language and culture. 
Why I do the education as a beautician: Visaul Kei inspired me a little bit (Make Up) and I love it to make up other people and myself, and some other reasons ^^

My introduction isn't very good and long, I know that but I'm shy and I don't know in what you're interested or what you want to know, so please feel free to ask me ^.^ I'll answer 

so this was my little introduction^^ 

have a nice day *^.^*

thanx ^^

I like many bands... especially XJapan, Luna Sea, Buck Tick, the Gazette, 9Goats Black Out, BFN, Velvet Eden, Penicillin, Misaruka, Gackt, Chachamaru, D, Versailles, Kaya, Kamijo, Jupiter, L'arc-en-ciel, The Sound Bee HD, Mix Speaker's, Inc ^^

ahh nice list of bands, even though they aren't really what i typically listen to XD but i'm sure you'll fit in nicely since most ppl here are fans of at least a few of those bands you've listed ^^

Welcome to Monochrome Heaven! Pretty classic taste in bands you have. I think you'll find lots that will interest you here, and if you have questions about how this forum works, anyone with a blue or red name is here to help. Have fun! :D

Lovely to meet you, welcome to MH. You'll come out of your shell in your own time, I remember my introduction. ^^;; But everyone are real pleasant here and you'll find plenty of new things to discover and enjoy. You'll fit right in with that music taste by the way, no worries! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Guest lynchisizer

Hello, and welcome :D hope you will have a lot of ufn here and find many new frineds here ^~^

and again someone from germany o= it seems that I'm indeed living in a country full of VK-fans xD

well there are longer introductions (like mine xP), so don't worry about that xD

*looks what bands you like* ... I believe there is missing something...

well, otherwise hope you will make yourself at home here as soon as possible, yea :)

hazuki-melt-o.gif

thank you all :D

in my friendship I'm the only one who listen to thhis music. All starts with Gackt and Miyavi :D 
my big halfsister showed me the two guys when I was six :D 

Thanks, oh you're from Germany? 
Okay, now I live in a big city and I hope to find there VK-fans ^^
what is missing? Tell me please xD
thanx *^.^*

Guest lynchisizer

no problem and yea, I've been in germany for my whole life ^.^ (except for a few short vacation trips xD)

then good luck hope so too that you will find more VK fans :)

hmm, I don't know, I just have the feeling that something is missing...

tumblr_lunya4gpvb1qlmu38o2_250.gif

"We are missing ._. "

again, no problem ^-^

whole life, me too xD

aawww thank you ^^ but I think in Hannover aren't many VK-fans xD 
you mean that band? ^.^ 
and thanx again :D 

Guest lynchisizer

aww poor you xD

awww no problem ^~^ aww D: so my guess was right that lower-saxony is no place for VK-fans or anyone who can think normally xD

don't mind them, they just want some attention xD

tumblr_mnyo0eFSVE1sowrjto2_400.gif

(yaaaaay she finally noticed us! :D rock on \m/°^°\m/ )

and no problem again :D xD

yes xD 

you're right xD hesse (I don't know how to call that and didn't find another translation for that) has the same problem xD 
aaaah I understand xD they're funny ^^

okay... should I say thank  you again? *laughs*

Guest lynchisizer

xD that's good that you agree with me xP well we could aslo speak in german if it's easier for you :P but that is pretty stupid that it's the same problem there D: I guess bavaria is better for VK-fans like us, because the most german VK-fans I know are from there :o

tumblr_no8s91nE7f1somoi6o1_250.gif

(Of course we're funny :D we're lynch. after all, the best band of all time! °^°)

well I dunno, it's your decision xD

yeah, that's right xD in which language would you like to talk? English or German xD I accept both :D 

I should change my cosmetic school :D Let's go to bavaria :D I think the same ^^ there are more VK-fans :D 
But now bavaria is to far away from my new home :D 

Okay, now I'm laughing of these gifs xD

Okay, then you know what I would say xD thanx xD

Guest lynchisizer

hehe xD well I guess we are forced to talk english here on the forums, but we can write in german per PM if you want :P

hehe yea that's a very nice idea :D oh yea, and if a VK band is coming over, they are almost everytime in munich, so bavaria is probably the best place for VK :3

yea, and bavaria also costs a lot...

tumblr_mhj8zeN5l61reedu0o1_500.gif

(If you need something to laugh, you have to see our drummer Asanao in a maid-costume ;D )

8d05657497853820e9918f9ae0c5e214.jpg

Asanao02.gif

(hey -_-)

hehe yea I know exactly what you want to say xD no problem xP

We can do that :D here in forum for the others english ^^

I read that every time in twitter and every post I could cry.... because: I don't understand japanese (just few words) and then they post, that they are in bavaria or cologne

Oh nooo xD okay, it's over with me I can't stop with laughing xD

yees ^^ xD

Guest lynchisizer

ok then let's do so :D

awww I know that too well, wish I could speak japanese so I could reply to every message of every great japanese musician ;~; yea cologne is also such a place, but it's not for me... I was there once because I wanted to see a concert, but then, it was the wrong one... Dx

(Asanao: our vocalist Hazuki is a little emo, he likes to bite his fingernails off during PVs...)

inferiority_complex_58086.jpg?10

(ASANAO!!! ó.ó HUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE *jumps on Asanao*)

^^ xD

I have three language Apps on my mobile xD Swedish, Spanish and Japanese, but I have no time at the moment and I hope to buy books for learning xD 
I need to speak japanese because next year my best friend and I would like to fly to Japan next year xD her English isn't very good and I see us alone in the city and won't know where we are :D 
last week I had the chance to go to a doukoku concert... but my mother said not alone... it was in Berlin, I think... I ask my best friend... but... she was in Italy in that time. That was really bad. 

really? :D poor Hazuki, that Asanao told that now xD

Guest lynchisizer

I have... 0 language apps on my phone o= xD but what if you also have no tiem for the books? o.o

awww lucky you, everyone can go to japan except for me D: but well I hope you will be able to know where you are etc. xD

oh poor you, too bad D: hope you will be able to go to another concert then :c

*one round sympathy for Hazuki*

tumblr_mprp08GzR41reedu0o1_500.gif

(ts, I don't need this sh!t... )

but I can't kill books like my mobile :D And the Apps aren't the best... I just know funny words, because they're easy xD 

it needs a long time to talk with my mother about that. She isn't happy about the idea... but she want that I see Japan before I will work one year there... 
I hope it so much... Cologne or Bremen... Or Berlin... They aren't so far away from Hannover... and I hope to have a friend who would go with me to a concert xD to months ago Hizaki was in Cologne... 

sympathy for him *clap hands* 

xD 

Guest lynchisizer

hehe ok if you say so :D ah I see xD once I tried to teach myself japanese... now I can read and write Hiragana and Katakana :D but a lot of these sings look so much alike...

oh I see :o you will work in japan for one year!? O= damn than you can be happy for a year >.< one of my friends is in japan and she keeps on telling that's it's the paradise :c

then I will hope with you that you will have a friend this time who will go to this concert then xD I heard about that, a friend of mine wanted to go, but he was at the same place where I wanted to see this one band... but then it was the wrong band with the same name v.v

Hazuki: time to annoy some Akinori! °^°

tumblr_msazz4xjZV1rodnt0o4_250.gif

I tried it too but then I had often long school days and I learnt two/three subjects voluntarily for all my tests... 
I hope it that I can do that xD That would be cool and I could learn special tricks...she is very happy there, or? ^^

it's not easy to find peeps who listen to this music T.T
This is really mad.... I was on one PunkRock concert of a German band. But it wasn't a big concert. More for insiders who knew the band in their very good years.
But their vocalist died early... 

that gif is funny xD