Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Dr.秒-byou- has joined AvelCain & 2 new singles release

Dr.秒-byou- has joined AvelCain at their one-man live "釘、御札、午前二時…(kugi ofuda gozenniji)" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/08/29

their new maxi single "紅-べに-(beni)" will be released through fiveStars and at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/09/19 (2 TYPE, 1,080yen each)

[track list]
01.紅-べに-(beni)
02.過食症(kashokushou) (included in live-limited edition)
02.×月×日、懺悔、寡黙ナル君二…(×gatsu×nichi zange kamoku naru kimi ni…) (included in fiveStars edition)

聖子-seiko- first one-coin single "ヒマワリノウタ(himawari no uta)" will be released at 2015/10/14 (1 song, 540yen, limited 500)

btw they will hold 聖子-seiko- birthday one-man live "ウシロノ正面ダァレ?(ushiro no shoumen dare?)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/11/22 and their one-man live "磔(haritsuke)" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2015/12/24

CNlc5HkUsAALmTq.jpg

SET-LIST at 2015/08/29:

01.片想い
02.蛾
03.操り人形
04.嘘つき
05.月蝕
SE.存在理由
06.ID
07.病
08.午前二時
09.彩虜-あやとり-
10.手首の切り方
11.鋏
12.PSYCHO-サイコ-
13.裁
14.おやすみなさい
15.手鞠唄
16.相合傘
17.花一匁

EN1
01.いろはにほへと
02.狐狗狸
03.懺悔、寡黙ナル君ニ…

The #1 thing about this band that bothered me was the drumming, so hopefully this will be an improvement!

tbh I liked eve and Idk about this dude byou but yaay~ AvelCain has officially a drummer!

live-limited huh?... well I agree with Silverhawk it's AC so I'm not too worried about it :) September is going to be amazing

& I fucking love how seiko plays a big role in AvelCain :3

by the song name i'm wondering if the 2nd track of the fivestars version will be just a very bad live recording snippet like on their very first maxi single...

but anyway pretty excited for the live limited version!

According to the poster that @Yukami posted, ヒマワリノウタ is the one that's going to be released next month and 紅-べに- is going to be the 聖子-seiko- single. Never mind, I guess the first poster had a mix up.

I'm going to hold any kind of excitement or looking forward to these releases until I'm sure there's a way that I can buy them (without spending 10x the original prices). :\

new look is awesome, anyone else think zen looks like jin in this pic? lol. also why didnt eve join lol why go through the drama of finding an official drummer does he really not wanna be involved in vk anymore or what?!?!?

According to the poster that @Yukami posted, ヒマワリノウタ is the one that's going to be released next month and 紅-べに- is going to be the 聖子-seiko- single. I'm going to hold any kind of excitement or looking forward to these releases until I'm sure there's a way that I can buy them (without spending 10x the original prices). :\

ヒマワリノウタ

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/9827

YEEEEEES finally a full PV! <3333333

there's a sliiiight difference from the 'original' song on the mini right? but no big deal

The PV is just like I'd imagine it from AvelCain I'll be watching this for a while now :D

although i am happy to hear something "new-ish" by them i only can say i am sooo glad i didn't wasted my money on the fivestars edition... 

like what are they even thinking with this!? if some new fan comes across them and their first video they are watching from AvelCain was this one it just would make the band look bad even though they aren't...

anyways live limited version all for the win!

Here have some AvelCain Benicore

LMAO @ The message directed to AvelCain's Street Team.

this doesn't feel like a AvelCain track hoonestly

Sign in to follow this