Trombe

己龍(kiryu) / Royz / コドモドラゴン(codomo dragon) collaborative single "FAMILY PARTY" release

The collab song sounds good, Kiryu sounds awesome, Royz sounds fairly boring, and Codomo Dragon could go either way depending on how the full version sounds.

Giggity~

2wdd6pd.jpg

The group song sounds fun, but I can't really imagine myself listening to it on the regular (good live song though).

All the individual tracks sound fine, but as much as it saddens me; I can't get into recent Type-A Royz tracks anymore D:.

At this point I'm more excited over Kiryu than anything else. 

^Got my Type A the day the spot was released xD

Really love the covers :) would have been better without the curtains and sparkles but oh well

photoshop dude: *adds curtains and sparkles to their basic ass new look pics* guys, im done with the cover

the covers without the bands look less bad..

Royz needs a fifth menba really bad the PV just looks desolate and empty. there's only so much space that kuina can fill

I wont lie i got emotional in the chorus and the only thing i can think of was kazuki, this song in my opinion shows very well how strong Royz can be but in all honesty yea the pv itself makes it look like they are in need of another member. In Supernova and The Beginning pvs they were always in tight areas 

Collab song is fun but nothing crazy.

Kiryu's one is my favorite, not as good as Kyuubi but still cool, PV is nice as well. :)

Royz is meh and the one by Codmo Dragon gave me a headache so definitely not gonna listen to it again.