Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

Black Gene For the Next Scene will be on hiatus.

@@togz I really dislike the join of San (tbh I never knew why he joined), Toki was able to do the guitar by himself, they only needed Higiri to become the official drummer.

Precisely!!!

san hasn't really done anything for them, but i never took BFN seriously enough to actually listen to their material; the single A sides are enough for me lol

It's ridiculous how people blame San (I bet that's just because he's ex-UCP?). Their sound hasn't changed after he joined. They were already an erratic band without much of a heading because they didn't take themselves too seriously and yet managed to create something entirely unique out of it.

San joining is what made me consider giving them a shot, I don't get the problem any of you have with him.

But... Ice... I don't like calling him that, EROS 4 life, I wonder if it's just this band he's tired of, or music in general.. I want XodiacK back.

It's ridiculous how people blame San (I bet that's just because he's ex-UCP?). Their sound hasn't changed after he joined. They were already an erratic band without much of a heading because they didn't take themselves too seriously and yet managed to create something entirely unique out of it.

It has nothing to do with him being ex-UCP. Rame is ex-UCP too. Of course we won't ever be able to prove this, but Tanuki says he's the reason for NEGA's disbandment and his bands before NEGA. He was also responsible for that the:Ø fiasco.

Look up NEGA members talking shit about him themselves in that VK DVD Magazine interview (which is subtitled in english) and you'll see. Whatever band this piece of shit joins, you can expect something bad to come.

It has nothing to do with him being ex-UCP. Rame is ex-UCP too. Of course we won't ever be able to prove this, but Tanuki says he's the reason for NEGA's disbandment and his bands before NEGA. He was also responsible for that the:Ø fiasco.

Look up NEGA members talking shit about him themselves in that VK DVD Magazine interview (which is subtitled in english) and you'll see. Whatever band this piece of shit joins, you can expect something bad to come.

And you believe anything that's being said on Tanuki? It's a gossip forum full of delusional and crazed girls who write up any lie about someone whose face they can't stand, or they simply make up lies just because they can. For that The:Ø thing; this band wasn't going anywhere from the start. There are hundreds of bands in this scene that cease activities after a couple of months. They didn't get any attention because their music was simply bad, it doesn't necessarily have to mean that one band-member was causing trouble. And do you mean the interview in which they said that they left San behind on a mountain or something? They were guys in their twenties at that time. Friends pull crazy pranks on each other all the time (this wasn't even a prank, it was accidental). It's not 'talking shit about him'. It's nothing to be even remotely worried about. And this was four years before they disbanded.

San didn't even write music for Black Gene For the Next Scene, as I recall correctly. I cannot personally hear a musical change in whatever direction they were headed into. In any case, the band was already unstable before he joined because Sala also quit the band. This means there might have already been conflicts between the members before San was even considered.

Being ex.UCP thing, isn't this! It's mainly because a drummer depart and they ask for another guitarist to join as official.

"Their sound hasn't changed after he joined"

Really?? Take a good listen to their works before and after, and than you think more about what you said.

And you believe anything that's being said on Tanuki? It's a gossip forum full of delusional and crazed girls who write up any lie about someone whose face they can't stand, or they simply make up lies just because they can. For that The:Ø thing; this band wasn't going anywhere from the start. There are hundreds of bands in this scene that cease activities after a couple of months. They didn't get any attention because their music was simply bad, it doesn't necessarily have to mean that one band-member was causing trouble. And do you mean the interview in which they said that they left San behind on a mountain or something? They were guys in their twenties at that time. Friends pull crazy pranks on each other all the time (this wasn't even a prank, it was accidental). It's not 'talking shit about him'. It's nothing to be even remotely worried about. And this was four years before they disbanded.

San didn't even write music for Black Gene For the Next Scene, as I recall correctly. I cannot personally hear a musical change in whatever direction they were headed into. In any case, the band was already unstable before he joined because Sala also quit the band. This means there might have already been conflicts between the members before San was even considered.

Just like you fail to see the difference in their sound, as yakihiko and pawzord mentioned above, it seems to me as if you fail to see what a douche he is too. Also, you talk shit about people that post stuff on internet forums, but do the same, and you say shit about 20 somethings being immature, but fail to see that he betrayed the dudes in The:Ø to join BFN. It's not a matter of being a good band or not, it's a matter of not being a douchebag and betraying the people that support you.

Very disappointing news, considering BFN is my favourite band (more like Ice, heh). Would be nice to see them return sooner or later, but I won't keep my hopes up.
Looking forward to see whatever Ice does next, unless of course he flat out quits. Hopefully the resurrection of XodiacK! :3

san's beeeeeeen a kusoman lol why y'all trying to think he's an angel; tanuki talks a lot of shit but if theres threads upon threads on him then lol they're likely onto something. hes not the reason for the disbandment tho lol they could have just kicked him out worst case, i think they just hit a plateau with sales

and san wasn't a very good guitarist to begin with tbh, his NEGA guitar work was a lot of the same stuff that just happened to work out because numetal was still trendy.

Let me tell you something, i think you guys understimte Tanuki importance on Visual Kei scene.

90% of the fans read it. Most of them take it serious.

You know Visual Kei scene is not all about music, right? The fans see them as their "ideal men" and thats why they follow and support them.

If a member get shit exposed, especially with proofs like screen shots and even pictures they lose popularity realy soon. Many bands disband because of it. Many members have to leave the band because of it.

Talking about SAN, i like his as musician and i thnk he looks good. But sadly, there's TOO MUCH shit about him there. Too many pictures exposed.

He will always be known as a "shitty boy", so hardly he will get new fans. Also, old BFN fans could also be ashamed to support a band where he is. Its a really important factor to them. I think putting SAN on the band was a really, really bad decision. They can't get bigger with him there.

Sadly thats how this industry works, and honestly, what we think or not is not really important because oversea fans doesn't mean nothing for them :P

And that is the mentality that ruins Visual Kei for a lot of average fans who are simply there to enjoy the music and don't want to dive into the private lives of these musicians. Can you honestly be bothered by pictures of a guy captured at a girl's house? What does this prove? That he probably likes to have sex, bother! Whatever someone does in their private life doesn't concern me. If I enjoy the music, I honestly don't care who it's written or performed by. If they take drugs, are alcoholics, addicted to sex, it does not matter. But in Visual Kei it's high priority to figure out if your 'husbando bandoman' slept with someone other than you, and if they did, they are perpetually despised.

If everyone was so bothered by these antics then we wouldn't have music. The greatest musicians on this planet slept with thirty girls a week and were constantly high on drugs. But who eventually cared? Their family and friends, yes. But that didn't mean they couldn't produce the most incredible music currently existing.

If it really bothers you i would recommend you to try another scene (not black gene), because yeah, this is visual kei. 

I agree with you, but this is you. This is us. That's not what the people who actually support the band thinks, so it cant be helped. 

If it really bothers you i would recommend you to try another scene (not black gene), because yeah, this is visual kei. 

I agree with you, but this is you. This is us. That's not what the people who actually support the band thinks, so it cant be helped. 

I am a supporter of them. I have bought some of their singles, and I am not bothered by their apparent changes. Does this make me a 'fake fan'? Is it a requirement for Visual Kei fans to dive into the personal lives of musicians, and if they sleep around, they must be hated? I am genuinely sorry, but that is the most ridiculous thought behind this scene I have ever heard.

That's not what i'm saying. 

When i say "people who really support the band" i mean the girls who go to most of their concerts, buy lots of the same CD and spend all their wage on chekis and goods. If there' not these girls, there's no scene. 

yeah, its really nice to buy offcial stuff and all, we all should do it, but COME ON! When we buy from CDJapan our cd doesnt even count on oricon chart.

I'm pretty sure these guys are happy to have fans who like their music on overseas but _WE DONT GIVE THEM MONEY_ so we are not really important to them, and so our opinion is.

This is capitalism baby.

Sign in to follow this