Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Monochrome Heaven November Madness - Predict The Picks for The Top 25 ChristMHas List!

Monochrome Heaven November Madness

It's that time of the year again where the Monochrome Heaven Staff and ORZ come together to create The Top 25 ChristMHas List! I believe this is set to be our fifth year in a row making these lists, which is pretty awesome, so we decided to add a small twist to the festivities this year. This year, you can take a stab at predicting how our list will come out!

The rules for the list are simple. We come up with a list of 25 great albums that were released since last December (so since December 1, 2014) and the order they come in. All members that want to participate will post their own Top 25 list and the order they come in with their own post, give a small explanation as to why your list came out the way it did, and then work together to guess what this year's Top 25 List will be.

Just be aware that this is for fun! If we get over fifteen participants I'll throw in a prize for the member that gets the closest.

Also, a few additional rules:

• Staff and the following members cannot participate: @CAT5, @Zeus, @doombox, @Seimeisen, @beni, @ShanethVarosa, @Elazmus, @fictioninhope, @Ito, @fitear1590, @Peace Heavy mk II
  • Members are not allowed to ask any of the above members for hints. Members that do will be disqualified.
  • Members are allowed to ask each other for hints.
  • The topic will be locked on December 1st when the first pick will be revealed. Winner(s) will be revealed December 25th/December 26th.
  • Albums that were featured on last year's list will not be featured on this year's list, so don't vote for them.
  • Voting starts now!

I do hope the list will feature cali≠gari's 12, and/or sukekiyo's VITIUM, and/or THE MORTAL's I AM MORTAL, and/or KEEL's amazing mini albums, otherwise I'll begin to lose faith in all y'alls tastes. ;v

y'all better make dat YOHIO christmas album your top pick, or mh just can't even

more realistically i'm pretty confident that novembers latest, as well as the piqnic - zyouk will make their way on here. would also like to see cohol there, but not sure, if the album makes the cut into AOTY-tier. Finally, as meh as it may be and despite all the shit it has gotten from me and others on here, the list wouldn't be quite complete without gazette^^

I do hope the list will feature cali≠gari's 12, and/or sukekiyo's VITIUM, and/or THE MORTAL's I AM MORTAL, and/or KEEL's amazing mini albums, otherwise I'll begin to lose faith in all y'alls tastes. ;v

y'all better make dat YOHIO christmas album your top pick, or mh just can't even

more realistically i'm pretty confident that novembers latest, as well as the piqnic - zyouk will make their way on here. would also like to see cohol there, but not sure, if the album makes the cut into AOTY-tier. Finally, as meh as it may be and despite all the shit it has gotten from me and others on here, the list wouldn't be quite complete without gazette^^

At least some of these albums are on this year's list! :3

The sukekiyo one will probably be on there considering how well their previous album did on last year's list. THE NOVEMBERS' Elegance is a likely candidate too. Other than that, I'm not so sure. This has been a bit of a weird year for me, lots of decent releases but not many standouts. Perhaps toe's HEAR YOU or mouse on the keys' the flowers of romance are in with a shot? I think the latter of the two definitely deserves a shoutout. SCLL's ghost is dead might make the list too.

Wow, this thread is unbelievable quite. 

Looking at last year list, the number of visual-kei bands who appear there is really small. And I don't think it's gonna be different this year.

the list wouldn't be quite complete without gazette^^

DOGMA is quite a pleasant listen for a while, but it's not that awesome to be included in AOTY-tier album.

Definitely agree with Sukekiyo's Vinitium. 

EDIT : Whoa, I didn't read the whole first post, just jump in :/

Sign in to follow this