Trombe

VIVALET LIVE DVD "Finale Of Rebellion" release

VIVALET LIVE DVD "Finale Of Rebellion" will be released at 2016/01/27 (4,320yen), which will include scene of their 2nd anniversary one-man live "Finale Of Rebellion" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/12/09

You can already pre-order it on realstylecreation shop, if you pre-order it in December you will get special bonus :

Bandcamp preorder bonus: cheki set (1 cheki per member) and live photoset (1 picture per member and a group picture)

so if you like the band and want support them, take your copy on their official bandcamp shop :

http://realstylecreation.bandcamp.com/merch/vivalet-live-dvd-finale-of-rebellion

Personally I will take it, I want to see more of them in live (only 4 music on their coupling Dvd with Polter Geist, it's too few ^^)

SET-LIST at 2015/12/09:

SE
01.Rebellion
02.RED
03.HATE
04.Fadeless
05.凱歌(gaika)
06.Mr.Ruler
07.桎梏-shikkoku-
08.ミナシゴの憂鬱(minashigo no yuuutsu)
09.夢幻泡影(mugenhouyou)
10.SACRIFICE
drums solo
11.Dirty
12.From Hell
13.Death Trap
14.琥珀(kohaku)
15.Decipher

EN1
01.In the rain
02.I'm a sickman

Gt.枯葉(kareha)(ex-MoЯGuE) will commence to act as their support Gt. since their live at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2016/01/26

btw they will hold their presents live tour "Suicide ceremony" since Shibuya REX at 2016/04/15 and up to Shinsaibashi soma at 2016/04/21