Trombe

Hiz band name change to "CANIVAL" & new mini album "ブラックシアター(black theater)" release

it is announced at Hiz live at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/12/28 that they will change their band name at their one-man live "激情の赤(gekijou no aka)" at Takamatsu DIME at 2016/03/23, at which their new mini album "ブラックシアター(black theater)" will be released, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their presents live "激的な黒(gekiteki na kuro)" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2016/04/19

CXPhLOOUoAAEswi.jpg

i like the name "Hiz" much more but anyways... at least the 30 secs preview they've uploaded to their new twitter already sounds epic! can't wait for more - they only have released KILLER tunes so far!

their live-distributed single "サクラミスト(sakura mist)(Re-recording)" will be released at their one-man live "激情の赤(gekijou no aka)" at Takamatsu DIME at 2016/03/23, at which Ba.nao(ex-Shellmy) will act as their support Ba.

I JUST LOVE THEM and i totally adore this look! 8D

pretty sure their music won't change - alone for the fact that most (if not even all) songs and lyrics are written by vocalist 志輝 and i don't see any reason why this would change now.

also the preview they've uploaded on their new twitter sounds as good and heavy as their previous stuff under "Hiz".

tracklist: 

1.MOTEL
2.激痛
3.replica.
4.楽園
5.FAITH NEVER KILL US.

this is a 100% must buy! i'm still so obsessed with the singers voice! 8D