Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

Ah ok :D ifigured I was missing on really good stuff from the livestreams xD but im ok with anything that is left over from the unboxing. Thank you for the update!

I'm sorry there's been such a delay in getting shipping quotes out to people this time. Panda and I have had some life issues come up suddenly, and preparing for/dealing with those has been consuming most of our waking hours.
We'll hopefully be able to send out some more shipping invoices in the next few days.
Keiju asks for your patience

O4xSUi6.jpg

FVsqltT.jpg

is that a dildo on the left bottom of first photo? ;o;

hahahaha, that what's came up in my mind too.

It's a dog bone, ya doof :V

yeah... if you look close enough you see that it is a dog bone, but at the first sight it really looks like a dildo hahaha

and... I can't wait until I can pay the shipping costs <3

But take your time.  But I already got money to pay :3

It's a dog bone, ya doof :V

well i only use my dog as a security system so ignorance about this is understandable ;w;

Other things are finally out of the way now for the moment, so we're working on packing up orders and sending out shipping invoices in the order that payments were received. Hopefully that means you'll be getting your invoices soon :'3

make it work PANDA...

I kinda did recieve a high amount of dollar on my paypal.  DOLLAR not EURO!  (Dude who paid me, kinda PAID me much faster than expected so I didn't told him to pay me in EURO. lol XD)

So kinda want to get rid off it... not really in da mood to first transfer it on my bank account and then taking it off again.. to pay 2x changing it from dollar to euro and then form euro to dollar again.

So I kinda hope that I'm ONE of the first who paid. want to get rid of the dollar value asap. XD

purchased a Fanatic Crisis CD over a month ago and never received it ;_;.

Havent got a reply back from the email i sent either....

purchased a Fanatic Crisis CD over a month ago and never received it ;_;.

Havent got a reply back from the email i sent either....

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Somehow it got marked on our system as "hold for bulk shipping", even though shipping was paid for. I'm terribly sorry for the mix-up. I'll toss in a free CD and get your order out in the mail on Monday. Again, I'm terribly sorry for this mistake.

They are busy with it.

Today I did got mail that one of my wanted CD's was to much scratched, so... I can get at least 2 other CD's :D.

And that they are busy with ripping all those TAPES and VHS.

So... they WORK on it. :D

Okay, thanks for the update. It's just that my Paypal account currently has money, but I don't know for how long. (I'll try my best not to buy so much until I get the invoice then)

Okay, here's the thing.

It seems that there are still a lot (most?) of the people waiting for their full shipping quotes being sent to them, let alone the merchandise itself. Which is pretty annoying, since people already paid for part of their order. It's been a month since the second stream now, and even if other things got in the way it's simply not good business to leave your customers in the dark for so long. Since we as a forum are giving you a platform to do your business I feel compelled to ask:

Are you already sending out shipping quotes and/or packages with items from the last stream? Is there an ETA when you will send out the remaining shipping quotes and packages? Can costumers cancel their orders and ask for a refund if they don't want to wait any longer?