Sign in to follow this  
paradoxal

Vaping

Any vapers around here? :D I thought that a forum this size must have even a few vapers here.

I've been vaping now for almost two years. I used to smoke ~5 cigarettes a day and I quit smoking the minute I recieved my e-cig. I started with shitty 510 ecig but currently I'm using Vamo V2 and sometimes Lambo as a second choice. My current fav is Kanger T3. T3 is the best clearomizer I've ever used, but the new T3s is one of the shittiest things I've ever used. I'd be so glad if I could find T3 still in stock somewhere D:

I mainly vape EnJuice's Menthol Ice XX VG 11mg, maybe sometimes some berry/fruit flavours fixed with said e-liquid. Menthol is just perfect for everyday vaping. <3

How long have you been vaping?
Was it easy to quit smoking?
What's your favorite e-liquid?

PS. Pics are allowed ;)

Started vaping back in October, I quit cigarettes on the spot and I've never looked back since.

Right now I'm using a smoketech SID mod and a kanger protank 3, I'm pretty happy with it's smoke production  and such.

I mainly vape either menthol or fruity flavors, right now I'm vaping a fruit flavor called watermelon frost that I'm rather fond of lately.

will update with pictures later :D

I got a pax vaporizer for Christmas that I'm very grateful for, but it hasn't seen much use since the new year. I've stopped smoking for a while for personal reasons, but it was really easy to use and clean. Definitely recommend it to anyone that's just starting vaping and looking for something discreet.

Time to revive this thread!

I haven't recently had any major purchases, but I did buy Kanger's Aerotank v2 during the summer. 

Best. Purchase. Ever.

242fmt3.jpg

And my pyrex tank is still intact even though I've dropped it like a thousand times :D

Congratulations Saku! 

I personally never smoked before, I find it a nauseating smell to even be around and therefore stay away from people who are actively smoking mostly ^___^ However I do think it's somewhat revolutionary that these things came in existence, in my opinion it's still not healthy at all but at least it's better than smelly cigarettes.

since posting in this thread early this year, I have quit vaping and I am now nicotine free!

Congrats :D I enjoy vaping still too much to kick this habit.

Congratulations Saku! 

I personally never smoked before, I find it a nauseating smell to even be around and therefore stay away from people who are actively smoking mostly ^___^ However I do think it's somewhat revolutionary that these things came in existence, in my opinion it's still not healthy at all but at least it's better than smelly cigarettes.

Of course it would in the end be better if people didn't vape, but healthiness of something isn't related to what people's opinions are. Numerous studies heavily suggest that vaping is basically harmless compared to normal cigarettes.

Congratulations Saku! 

I can't understand why to start smoking in the first place. I find the smell gross enough to want to vomit. But somehow I can't get away from it :P  

Just picked up the G-Pen herbal vaporizer last weekend. That thing is like magic. It leaves no smell, is discreet enough to pass for an e-cig, and doesn't require oils or wax or other messy things that is a pain to refill. It's not as satisfying as a cig or a blunt but it will do.

I started Vaping like many people who start to quit smoking.Though i'll admit i'm still smoking cigarettes (not as much as i was though i hope to stop completely soon).I own a  eGo Twist with just the supplied CE4 clearomizer tank so far its doing its job no problems asides that the CE4 is a little broken but it's manageable.

don't own any type of mod yet but i am looking into some box mods.Mostly the iTaste MVP line

I have purchased a Kanger mini Protank 3 for a glassomizer to vape the juices that usually crack plastic tanks but have not received it in the mail yet so i can't tell how well it works but i think i'll enjoy it though i know its not gonna hold the amount of juice that i'll like it to but its no problem i could always upgrade at a later time 

As for juice i currently change between 3 flavors Fountain Dew,Bluebacco,and Vape the Rainbow with 4 more coming in the mail (Fountain dew is just Mountain Dew,Bluebacco is supposed to be Blueberry tobacco but really just tastes exactly like blueberry waffles,Vape the Rainbow is mixed fruits and is my absolute favorite.

Since my last post here, I've upgraded my vaping gear quite a lot. This is my current gear:

30m61km.jpg

Though right now I'm using Mutation Indulgence X V4 because I borrowed my Velocity clone together with my Sigelei 30W Mini to a friend. Sigelei 100W Plus has been the best purchase ever in my whole vaping history, I love it.

So yeah, as you can see I've started playing around with RBAs just enough to cover my vaping needs. I'm not building anything crazy, and mostly I use cheap Chinese pre-made coils because they cost next to nothing. I have had my first RTA, an Orchid clone for a while but I just can't make that little fucker work. Just dry hits after dry hits, so I've been solely sticking to RBAs for a few months now.

I also started DIYing and it has made my life so much cheaper. My sweet spot is around 0.2 ohm and 40-50 Watts and as I chain vape most of the time, I would be totally broke now if I still purchased pre-made juices. After starting DIY and realizing how cheap it is, I still can't believe how people can charge those atrocious prices they do for something as simple as e-liquid.

DOUBLE POST because I still can't believe there aren't more vapers here in Monochrome-Heaven!

I've been a true Sigelei fangirl for a while, and I have extended my Sigelei collection with FUCHAI 200W. It's a really nice little device and super comfortable to use.

BUT recently I've been mainly using my newest purchase, Cuboid 150W. Damn the screen looks fine, because it's hidden below a bigger plastic screen.

Obligatory handcheck with Cuboid 150W:

2nbxdev.jpg

My parents have try to make me Vape so I'll stop smoking cigarets. But to me, Vaping hurts my throat way more than cigarets...

I've been smoking for 8 years now, I started at a young age so it doesn't help to stop I guess. I tried to vape to quit smoking 2 or 3 years ago but in the morning I was coughing like crazy. With cigarets I surprisingly don't cough that much (if at all) so...  I gave up on Vaping and I'm still with my cigarets. It's unhelathy I know right but for now I don't really care about it. I'm an heavy smoker, like one and a half pack a day sometimes 2. Vaping is not for me XD Maybe I was coughing because the vape machine was shitty I don't know .-. can't tell you the model I used back then. 

It worked for my dad tho, he quits smoking completly now, he's not even vaping anymore.

I guess I'll stop when I'll be pregnant, if I am pregnant one day. You can't quit smoking without a good motivation and to me a baby seems to be the only reason who'll make me stop.

Sign in to follow this