Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SHEDIA new maxi single & mini album release & has joined Bloom

their new maxi single "The obstructive moon" (3 songs, 1,620yen) & new mini album "The Unsinkable Black Sun" (5 songs, 2,700yen) will be released at 2014/08/27, which will be sold in advance at their live tour final at 2014/08/25

they have joined new label "Bloom" (with VRZEL) at 2014/03/21, which has opened their OHP at the same date

http://bloom-l.jp/

awesome, Endless XXIV was really good, hope new maxi contain more than one song xD

But... Maxi single & Mini album release the same day... that's can be expensive for us...

sh_r.jpg

and new look :

s_b.jpg

"The obstructive moon" [track list]
01.The obstructive moon
02.D.O.P.E
03.SCARLET(Born take)

"The Unsinkable Black Sun" [track list]
01.失望ノ果テ(shitsubou no hate)
02.血涙のロザリオ(ketsurui no rosario)
03.Dead flower
04.Sacrifice of Solipsism(Born take)
05.Re:puzzle(Born take)

I hope those releases are as good as ENDLESS XXIV was, I rly love the song & PV <3  but it bothers me that 1st the mini album is too expensive by about 600 yen, other bands sell 5 songs for 2100 yen xD and I already have scarlet, sacrifice of solipsism and re:puzzle from their 1st release...I wish they would add xxx mask which was a live limited single...I seriously have no idea why they put those 3 songs in the new release..but I'm looking forward to it *-*

their members sessions will perform at their presents live "party of destruction vol.5" at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/08/01

錠(jow) session members:
Vo.錠(jow) (SHEDIA)
Gt.玲魅(lemi) (Liselotte)
Gt.枯葉(kureha) (MoЯGuE)
Ba.咎(toga) (Liselotte)
Dr.海青(miharu) (DAMY)

YUMA session members:
Vo.英人(hideto) (GIGA FREAKS)
Gt.YUMA (SHEDIA)
Ba.??
Dr.悠(yuu) (ex-シネマストリップ(Cinema S'trip))

YUSUKE session members:
Vo.紫音(cion) (VRZEL)
Gt.#TTC (ex-OUTЯAGE(悠切/yuki))
Ba.YUSUKE (SHEDIA)
Dr.HIRO

雅司(masashi) session members:
Vo.雅(masa)
Gt.玲魅(lemi) (Lieselotte)
Ba.咎(toga) (Lieselotte)
Dr.雅司(masashi) (SHEDIA)

btw president of their label "Bloom" is ex-OUTЯAGE Vo.咲(saki)(笠原正紀/kasahara masanori)

samples of songs from their new maxi single "The obstructive moon" & new mini album "The Unsinkable Black Sun" could be listened to in their OHP

after listening to the previews i guess i'll go for their minialbum only, which has a better cover anyway.

btw. because of the sample for sacrifice of solipsism i wonder if jow started doing growls now... - would be sick if that's the case!

Sign in to follow this