Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

RoNo☆Cro 3-month consecutive new singles & LIVE DVD release

it is announced at RoNo☆Cro one-man live "The END of D" at Daikanyama UNIT at 2014/05/25 that their new one-coin single "パイナップルチャーハン(pineapple chaofan)" will be released at 2014/08/20 (4 TYPE with different jacket, 1 song, 540yen each)

their new photobook+single "ろのくろちゃん(RoNo☆Cro-chan)" will be released at 2014/09/17 (3,240yen), which will include photobook (A5-size, 80 pages)+single

their new maxi single "メンヘレーション(menhelation)" will be released at 2014/10/08 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "メンヘレーション(menhelation)" PV), TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only, and TYPE C (1,620yen) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only

their LIVE DVD "遅れてごめんね!WEST×UNIT ドマイナー卒業プロジェクト" will be released, which will include scene of their one-man live at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/01/08 and that one-man live at 2014/05/25

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "メンヘラ補完計画(menheler hokankeikaku)" since Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/11/10 and up to tour final "Legend of E" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/01/05

I want to know what the live was like where they finished the show after Black Gene and Nocturnal Bloodlust... Quite the lineup and mood change.

omg the second part was soo cute with vocals

haha i just remembered piko (wherever he is). anyway sounds nice.

I ♥ this band so much but, when could I be able to listen to minami and other members' live skills? ; _ ; That's seriously killing me xD

are the last 2 new?

Sign in to follow this