Trombe

new band "I'm oblivious to the WORLD" has formed

new band "I'm oblivious to the WORLD" will hold their first demo live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/08/05 and their first formal live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/08/22

"I'm oblivious to the WORLD" members:
Vo.TENMA (ex-DIFFER.(support)-->Project-Molecule--->RESULT(support)(燈哉/touya))
Gt.柏葉めお(kashiwaba meo) (ex-MELLOW-->An evil jewel(Miey.))
Gt.一ノ瀬暁葉(ichinose akiha) (ex-ELEAVE-->ShaulA(紫亜/sia))
Ba.しゅん(shun)
support Dr.力哉(rikiya)

http://im-oblivious.mistysky.net/

lmao how pathetic

...so wait, if the band formed this year, then that pretty much means a gig next year? In any case, solid goals, lolol.

I'm oblivious to the WORLD Ba.しゅん(shun) has departed after their live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2014/11/06 due to his musical differences

SET-LIST at 2014/11/06:

01.斑揚羽(madaraageha)
02.The party in a TOY BOX
03.愛玩人形=「病ンデロイド」(aiganningyou=「yanderoid」)
04.PAST BREAKER
05.+Provocation

Dr.力哉(rikiya) has ceased to act as their support Dr. after their live at Shibuya REX at 2015/01/12, and Ba.あきと(akito)(ex-HERMIT CREW(support)) will act as their support Ba. at their live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/01/26

So.... When will they release some music?

This is the important question. How do they plan to reach their quota if they haven't even released a proper CD so we can stan them properly?

This is the important question. How do they plan to reach their quota if they haven't even released a proper CD so we can stan them properly?

I know another band called "Adrays" and they mostly do lives too. They're disbanding in March and haven't released anything. Look at WeeD, they're releasing a new single this year even though they're not the best. I still like them.

I'm rooting for them simply because I'm a huge sucker for entire sentence band names.

I was kind of disappointed when ベル's name ended up being just belle instead of that ridiculous paragraph we thought it was at first.

their live-limited single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their presents live "Everything is involved the FESTIVAL" at Shibuya REX at 2015/04/23, although details have not yet been announced