Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アヴァンチック(avanchick) 2 new singles release

アヴァンチック(avanchick) new maxi single "To Heart" will be released, which will include their song "罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)", although details have not yet been announced

special project "Gridi×Shout" will be held at Like an Edison stores since 2014/08/10 and up to 2014/09/10, for which fans could shout for 2-3 seconds at specific booths there and such "shout" might be included in their song "罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)"

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "To Heart" PV), and TYPE B & C (1,620yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.To Heart
02.罪と罰(tsumi to batsu)
03.FAKE (included in TYPE B )
03.Do you need me? (included in TYPE C)

their new maxi single "Eternal" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since their presents live "Fine Di Covare" at Shibuya REX at 2014/10/25 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.Eternal
02.BREAK

OMG! surely gonna get "Eternal" - sick cover artwork and holy hell because of their 1st maxi single Maria i never thought they can produce something that heavy but srsly it sounds AMAZING!!!

*could go on forever how much i love these previews...*

Eternal started of really good, was even impressed, but of course they couldn't follow it up and deliver. lmao all parts in To Heart previews sound the same *bad sign* 

they will hold 篝-kagari- & Hyu-ga birthday presents live "Growth of Groove" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/04/11, おたけ(otake) birthday presents live "circolare Festival" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2015/06/21 and their 1st anniversary presents live "Crescita risultati" at TSUTAYA 0-West at 2015/07/31

Sign in to follow this