Zeus

Lycaon

Lycaon+Royal+Order.png

Royal Order era

Quite possibly my favorite indies band at the moment. The bassist and drummer just left. I also read on the active members' blogs that they just filmed a new PV today. I don't know the title and I don't know if it's a PV from a song on Royal Order, or if it's LOVE SONG, or if it's Muchi, or if it's a new song.

Discuss.

It's great they are filming a new PV! I wonder for which song too. Hoping for a new releases with new members. Still sad Mio and Eve left. (and I'd like to see more people complain for both of them, not only for Eve 8D we all knows WHY they complain only about him)

Anyway, they are great. My favourite songs are INSANITY, CamelliA, Lily, Miss.EVIL INSIDE, **88** and plug into the soket. Loving especially Rito's and Satoshi's guitars. Yuuki's voice is really beautiful. He also can switch really nicely from a deep growl to a sweet melodic voice.

I'm also wondering what song they chose for the new pv, and if they are going to add 2 new members or just continue with support members :/

Oh well I hope Eve and Mio join a new band.

Lycaon are awesome, but I've only got their album. I bought it a while ago. I wonder what the new pv will be also. I got into them a bit late to get attached to Mio or Eve.

I felt pretty good about their early releases, but their album really turned me off. Eve was a hoot to watch drum, though. I hope they can find someone equally entertaining to fill the role.

Still sad Mio and Eve left. (and I'd like to see more people complain for both of them, not only for Eve 8D we all knows WHY they complain only about him)

lol well I don't xD

why everyone complains about him?

in fact my favourite member of lycaon (after yuuki) was mio so I was too sad when I saw that he was leaving u.u

I'm pretty sure most of us heard it. Even though it's horrible as all get out I'm probably going to force myself to like it because I respect this band so much.

Yes, I force myself to like things I hate. I'm masochistic like that.

I'm pretty sure most of us heard it. Even though it's horrible as all get out I'm probably going to force myself to like it because I respect this band so much.

Yes, I force myself to like things I hate. I'm masochistic like that.

what do you mean with respecting this band... why ?

What do I mean by respect? Why the dictionary definition of course!

I respect what the artists have accomplished thus far. With the exception of EROS they haven't made a bad song. The members are good performers, the lyrics are interesting and well-written and the compositions are pretty good. ROYAL ORDER was a fucking beast of an album. They're one of the few NVK acts worth checking out.

I really don't like the preview and their newest slut-look. They could've just gone out naked, that would be even better, probably.

But I'm still willing to give them a second chance 'cause just like Zesshoku said, they haven't made any bad songs except EROS.

Though I still feel kinda weird when listening to them now x__x

What do I mean by respect? Why the dictionary definition of course!

I respect what the artists have accomplished thus far. With the exception of EROS they haven't made a bad song. The members are good performers, the lyrics are interesting and well-written and the compositions are pretty good. ROYAL ORDER was a fucking beast of an album. They're one of the few NVK acts worth checking out.

yeah i know the band.

i got the limited edition of ROYAL ORDER.

i was just wondering why you did say respect.

im i the only one too think that the new sample is ok?

no one likes it.

Gotta admit, Royal Order was really good. Alot they released was very good. Let's just hope EROS will be the only attempt at a jazzy song. Hopefully the B-sides are better.

Let's just hope EROS will be the only attempt at a jazzy song.
Jazz-related? How exactly? Some people seem to call it " jazzy " so i'm wondering how on earth can a person come to that conclusion. I'm as confused as you are!

They were doing it with Re:dis for a little while if I remember Trombe's post correctly. They also did it with ALSDEAD a few times as well.

I'd love either of those shows, but I think Ridiot x Lycaon or Para:noir x Lycaon because they kind of remind me of each other somehow.

i read that there are rumors that Mio and Eve and left the band because they others want to change their sound to softer.

noooo :(

i don't like eros at all. but ok eros it's just a song

i don't care about the looks - they are so funny that actually they are amusing( Rito wears string above his pants )

but i am afraid for the sound that will be awful

i guess i have to wait and see

who wrote the songs? the guys that left?

have you ever read translation of the lyrics btw? it's lmao

really soo whatever lyrics

is there any loner preview known?

U know, actually i pretty much enjoyed how it sounds for a change. As long as they do not stick with that sounds.

I personally love their new look, it's really fun. I wish that Yuuki would cut his hair short like their first two singles. i liked that better on him but it's his choice obviously so whatever.

I also want him to stop whining so much! His voice was soooo much better in red rum. it wasn't so whiney and annoying.

I love this band a lot though they've changed and I agree with Zesshoku, even if this new single sucks, WHICH could only be the title song the other songs could be okay still, i'm going to force myself to like it because i respect the band.

so, if Lycaon jumped into a hole, you would say "I respect them, it's nice what they did!" only because they are Lycaon? O:

No, I don't want to do a flame... that's just what I wanted to say.