Zeus

[HELP] Calling all Gazette Fans

http://trauma-radio.tumblr.com/post/63632479315/the-gazette-lyric-explanation-masterpost

I was reading lyric explanations on this website and came across a few songs that are all connected. I'll post the explanations here to save time.

LEECH
for the first time they made a single where all three songs had something in common. in this case they were all some kind of social commentary (Neo genesis vol. 28)
1. LEECH about something that happened to ruki (and the rest of the band) that made him furious. vermin, headache man and the true murderous intent are about the same thing. and it’s not about their record label. (FOOL’S MATE 10/2008, ARENA37℃ 1/2011)

2. VERMIN read leech. fun fact: vermin was supposed to be the last song written about this but after ruki had finished writing the song he found out something new related to it and wrote the true murderous intent. (FOOL’S MATE, 11/2010)

2. THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT read vermin. fun fact: ruki didn’t use only his words in the lyrics, he voiced the opinions of all the members (SHOXX 1/2010)

So does anyone know what this "thing" that happened to the band was?

I really couldn't tell you precisely but personally based on that weird shift from the DIM through TOXIC era, the only thing I can think of is the label situation. Even Reita mentioned around the time when RTU was released that there was issues between the band and SONY over creativity or something like that. I'm also hoping the true light is shed on what this thing is as well. Its very interesting...

I'm curious if anyone can shed light on this also. Honestly I gave up trying to decypher Ruki's lyrics after Nil. It's all just so vague and he hates everyone. His parents, politicians, random people in the news, company men, the world, etc. From the lyrics of the 3 songs it definitely sounds like it's directed at one man who betrayed Ruki's trust and is doing it to other people still. 

The only explanation there is in reference to Ruki's childhood abuse. And the other songs all effect the entire band, which I mean... I know the guys are close but I don't think all the members would work on lyrics to things that didn't actually happen to them. Also, I've seen interviews from Stacked Rubbish era with Ruki saying he spoke with his parents regularly by that time -and things seemed cordial between them- so I don't think he'd have that kind of hatred at them in his lyrics by the following year.