Trombe

ex-メメント・モリ(memento mori) members new band "黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)" has formed

it is announced at メメント・モリ(memento mori) last 2-part one-man live "お涙頂戴、別れ唄に終焉の儀。" "こんばんは。皮肉な種の卑屈な芽。-黒百合の儀-" at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/08/17 that their members new band "黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/09/06, their live-limited one-coin single "「浴槽」(yokusou)" will be released at their one-man live "浴槽回遊(yokusou kaiyuu)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/11/02 (1 song, 500yen), and their new CD "皮肉な種の卑屈な芽。(hiniku na tane no hikutsu na me)" will be released

"黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)" members:
Vo.烏名鳴-karasuna mei- (ex-Rose valley(ISOLA)-->メメント・モリ(memento mori)(哀/ai))
Gt.黒-kuro- (ex-あいすくりいむ。(icecream)-->メメント・モリ(memento mori)(潯/jin))
Gt.こよみ-koyomi- (ex-ユキライン(yukilein)(赤也/akaya)-->メメント・モリ(memento mori)(椿/tsubaki))
Ba.K (ex-あいすくりいむ。(icecream)-->メメント・モリ(memento mori)(夜半/yohan))
Dr.夢月-mutsuki- (ex-Lunatic Park-->Sadistrip-->XI~サイ~-->ラドック(raddock)-->メメント・モリ(memento mori)(support))

btw they are under "闇革命(yamikakumei)" in Ains

https://twitter.com/kuroyuritokage

say whaaat? that was fast

it is announced at メメント・モリ(memento mori) one-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/06/15 that they will disband after their 2-part one-man live "お涙頂戴、別れ唄に終焉の儀。" "こんばんは。皮肉な種の卑屈な芽。-黒百合の儀-" at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/08/17 as their members consider that they have reached their limit

Haha, so they extended their limit or what? 

Haha, so they extended their limit or what? 

they most likely meant "reached limits as memento mori". the band had quite specific conception and despite every deaf retard labeled them as kiryu copycat, i'd say they were pretty unique. probably they want to try something new, not related to traditional style but we'll see.

but isn't there a label switch too?

^

Maybe that's the reason of the name switch

but there can be so many reasons why new name even if you keep going with same members.

can't wait for Ains homage-kei realness

Lol, this. I wonder if this band will turn out to be another homage group too. And if, who will they take "inspiration" from? But hey, good to see that MadWinK. are signing another group.

Reload, JyuLie and now these guys.. greedy Ains, but I can't complain, I love everything that label has thrown at us so far, this should be pretty neat too.

yes ex. raddock wouldn't mind that direction

Someone predicted this exactly in the last thread :)

Anyway, I'm not surprised, and good for them. Ains has good buzz around it, so they will be somewhat popular no matter what. Their costumes should look really good as well, meaning that more overseas people will stan for them too. And their last releases were good, so I think they deserve it. Good for them.

Not a big surprise, but still nice to hear, even if I don't expect much from them, to be honest...
Although I don't agree with Shaolan about Grieva being on the verge of disbandment, I think they have a few more years ahead of them.

I think Grieva is on their last days...This band was a failure.

Ains has two new bands (Gossip and this) to substitute Grieva.

I don't agree about that... Gossip was not so good as Grieva and about this one we have to see yet what can they do :)

From what i listened from their preview, they seemed not good as Grieva... but i will have to wait until december for listening to a full song from them and then i could confirm my opinion or not... And from what i've listened Kyouka has a more enjoyable vocal imho :)

and kyoki has his own voice