Sign in to follow this  
periwinkle

Kon'nichiwa!♡

I never done this before so here I go,

It's a pleasure to meet everyone! my name is periwinkle I have been a have of jrock for four years now I have a long list of favorite bands but I'll just post my top ones UNiTE , 2nd Dyz , Daizy Stripper , LM.C & LOST ASH I don't like heavy metal etc. it's just not my cup of tea but those bands do have my respects the song that got me into jrock was LM.C's Punky Heart which my friend let me listen to while I was over at her house one weekend I been hooked since I love learning and experiencing new things so recommendations are welcome well I'll leave it at that best wishes to all ^.^

Hello and welcome to MH! :D

I love all the bands you listed as well! I'm quite sure we have a lot more favorite bands in common in your long list XD

Looking forward to seeing you around, and enjoy yourself :3

Welcome to MH! :) I like 2nd Dyz too, it's such a shame that they disbanded :(

I know when I read the news about them disbanding I was so sad but OVER was a great final release but I hope after there last live @ 8/30 they will reform under new name or the members will get new bands

Heya! Welcome on MH! :D

So you're into oshare kei? :D I think we probably have pretty much in common then * o * ) LOST ASH <3

Have a good time here, and join us sometime in the MH chat :D

Hello there and welcome to MH! A pleasure to have you, I think we'll get along well, you've got a fab list of bands right there. Hope to see you around, take care and all the best! Enjoy!!

(I just noticed now this introduction's a bit old but oh well, too late, just continue enjoying MH!)

Hello there and welcome to MH! A pleasure to have you, I think we'll get along well, you've got a fab list of bands right there. Hope to see you around, take care and all the best! Enjoy!!

(I just noticed now this introduction's a bit old but oh well, too late, just continue enjoying MH!)

thank you  :indie_yay:

Sign in to follow this