Sign in to follow this  
MikuKun

Synk;yet - The Graceful Savior

The question in every review is what makes something great or amazing? What makes this better than the previous song's or album's you have heard? For me I think a great album is something that is fun and playful yet dramatic and deep, I love playful guitar or technical bass, some amazing drum work and a lead singer who has a voice that makes me want to continue listening to this album until a new release comes out and above all else the band has to have synergy, they need to work well together so nothing sound's forced. A great album is something I can recommend to anyone whether they like pop or death metal, k-pop or j-rock, visual-kei or American indie, a great album is something that i think has every element i listed and it has personality, it will mean something to you, it will make you remember it from now to ten years from now, that is what I am trying to figure out about this album, is it great? Or just a average first album that a billion other band's have already done.  

Synk;yet is a relatively new band, they formed in 2011 then started trying to do what all bands want to do, get a fan base and make great music! For me personally at first i did not like them, I thought the lead singer's voice was nice but the band needed more work, more time to progress. So they were very hit and miss for me with their beginning work but more recently they had been releasing some really impressive singles, then they announced their first full length album and I knew I had to get it.

Now I don't have the time right now to do a track by track but I will list some of my favorites and give a couple opinions on this album and this band.

The song's I truly loved and think were top notch are in my opinion, Transitional Insanity, Silent Prayer, (Re):Birth, Psychotic Mechanism and Messiah

The songs I didn't care for are Inner Child and that's really it, the album could do without Rinne, the outro but it doesn't take away from the album at all, it is  just extra that's not necessary and a bit boring for the end of a great album.

I thought that the album was phenomenal, the album just really was almost perfect, it has a couple hiccups here and there but nothing too serious that ruins their first full length release. This is a really great first album and it is very very well done! It hits upon every one of the thing's I think make's a great release, I will definitely keep listening to this and will continue to follow the band, they  started as a band I thought was very average the first time I heard them and became one of my favorite band's this year!

This album is worth the buy but if you can't afford it or you don't want to spend money right away on a newer band, download it and give it a listen!

I give the album a 4.5   (  :4.5:)  

Give them a try! It's worth it!

I'm not really gonna review this album.

This album is worth to listen to at spotify. and to download digital at CDBABY.

However it's not worth to buy on a REAL CD.

I'll give it at :3.5:

Since it doesn't really blow you away. it's just nice album.

Sign in to follow this