Trombe

凛(lin) re-recording mini album "Recollection of Phoenix" release

it is announced at their one-man live "Sacred illusionism-FINAL-" at Umeda AKASO at 2014/08/31 that their new re-recording mini album "Recollection of Phoenix" will be released at 2014/12/24 (2,700yen)

[track list]
01.凛(lin)
02.Call Back
03.Freedom
04.The Psalms and Lamentations
05.Foolish

btw they will hold their presents live "Exalted Masquerade-a Holy X'mas-" at OSAKA MUSE at 2014/12/25, their 2-day one-man live "Genesis of Empathize FINAL-回想録(kaisouroku)-" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/01/24 and "Genesis of Empathize FINAL-追想録(tsuisouroku)-" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/01/25 and their 1st anniversary one-man live in Osaka at 2015/05/31

they will hold CERO birthday presents live "Here's looking at me, kid" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2014/12/01, at which his birthday session will perform

CERO birthday session members:
Vo.SUI (凛(lin))
Gt.CERO (凛(lin))
Gt.sena (GLARENOVEL)
Ba.Ray (ex-NEGA)
Dr.YUSHI (凛(lin))

I definitely think this is gonna be a good collection of rerecordings. Especially since I lost my mp3 of Rin a while ago and now I can't find it to redownload... But I am looking forward to hearing Sui sing these, especially The Psalms and Lamentations.

Had the same thought as Shaolan974...

Not sure if I should be excited for this mini...

Also I really liked Freedom and Foolish, kinda concerned they dont butcher the songs :/

Dunno why y'all are so worried about Sui "butchering" the songs, he's gonna do perfect! Maybe cuz your precious Riku isn't around anymore? :/

Looking forward to this! ♥ But their new look is horrible...:/ Sui has got to get rid of that mop hair.

(Also, very excited about the CERO birthday live! Finally Cero's getting some love!)

Dunno why y'all are so worried about Sui "butchering" the songs, he's gonna do perfect! Maybe cuz your precious Riku isn't around anymore? :/

Looking forward to this! ♥ But their new look is horrible...:/ Sui has got to get rid of that mop hair.

(Also, very excited about the CERO birthday live! Finally Cero's getting some love!)

Oh no, don't get me wrong I really do love Sui's vocals. What i'm concerned is how the rerecording turns out. Im sure his vocals will fit just well, its more if kisaki will rearrange the songs or something.

And I agree, i'm happy CERO is getting some love.

Also, what is Riku up to nowadays?

Oh no, don't get me wrong I really do love Sui's vocals. What i'm concerned is how the rerecording turns out. Im sure his vocals will fit just well, its more if kisaki will rearrange the songs or something.

And I agree, i'm happy CERO is getting some love.

Also, what is Riku up to nowadays?

Mm yeah, I heard Kisaki and Sui totally redid Metamorphose; dunno what it sounds like, but I know Sui rewrote the lyrics. So I can totally understand if Kisaki were to do something...

Riku is actually taking part in his session band, chariots requiem, last time I heard from him. I have no idea if they're still active since they performed in April.

Am I the only one loving Sui's hair? Lol.

Also, knowing Kisaki, will he even re-record at all or just past Sui's vocals over the original track? 

I was hoping to listen Silent to my Pain re-record !!
I guess they will release even more re-record songs in the future!!

ahaha Mega:  "we are going to take a dump on LIn, know this is our band"

The song selection isn't too hot. Sure, I like lin, but sans Psalms and Lamentations, everything left are just some b sides I am not into too much. I rather have the rest of their old singles re-recorded. But since they did Metamorphose and Silent to my Pain and they are not releasing it on this I guess they will keep the better/more interesting songs to a separate one-by-one release for further cashgrab. 

ahaha Mega:  "we are going to take a dump on LIn, know this is are band"

Kisaki's still in charge, he's the one who kicked out the rest of the first members, jfc.

"are band" wow, A+ intelligence.

Kisaki's still in charge, he's the one who kicked out the rest of the first members, jfc.

"are band" wow, A+ intelligence.

but what goes on in the dark? i bet kisaki's the bitch. 

and thanks for catching that.

Mm yeah, I heard Kisaki and Sui totally redid Metamorphose; dunno what it sounds like, but I know Sui rewrote the lyrics. So I can totally understand if Kisaki were to do something...

Riku is actually taking part in his session band, chariots requiem, last time I heard from him. I have no idea if they're still active since they performed in April.

Oh, Sui rewrote the lyrics? That will definitely be interesting.

Oh yea, I forgot about that session. Could've sworn he was going to continue Chariots activities. Thank you :)

The song selection isn't too hot. Sure, I like lin, but sans Psalms and Lamentations, everything left are just some b sides I am not into too much. I rather have the rest of their old singles re-recorded. But since they did Metamorphose and Silent to my Pain and they are not releasing it on this I guess they will keep the better/more interesting songs to a separate one-by-one release for further cashgrab.

Metamorphose re-recording is already released as privilege CD, and Silent To My Pain re-recording will be privilege CD for this mini-album. So I think that's all the re-recordings they've done (eg. no future one-by-one cashgrab).

But I agree the song selection isn't very good. I HATE Call Back, but it's a representative song during lives, so oh well... I'm most excited for Silent To My Pain.

Just hope they don't fuck up the mastering/mixing

Metamorphose re-recording is already released as privilege CD, and Silent To My Pain re-recording will be privilege CD for this mini-album. So I think that's all the re-recordings they've done (eg. no future one-by-one cashgrab).

But I agree the song selection isn't very good. I HATE Call Back, but it's a representative song during lives, so oh well... I'm most excited for Silent To My Pain.

Just hope they don't fuck up the mastering/mixing

I didn't know that about the a-sides re-recordings. So no more one-by-one cashgrab?

inb4 Awakening for Recollection phoenix tracklist:

01.凛(lin)

02.Call Back

03.Freedom

05.Foolish

06.Metamorphose

07.Silent to my pain

08.Flowers Bloom

Privilege CD for this release: Feeling Universe

I didn't know that about the a-sides re-recordings. So no more one-by-one cashgrab?

inb4 Awakening for Recollection phoenix tracklist:

01.凛(lin)

02.Call Back

03.Freedom

05.Foolish

06.Metamorphose

07.Silent to my pain

08.Flowers Bloom

Privilege CD for this release: Feeling Universe

Good idea, forwarding it now...

Callback, Freedom, and Foolish are their worst songs and yet it seems like the Japanese stan for them. Ugghhh

At least they're redoing 凛, which was their best song yet imo. Even though it was supposed to be ~special and rare~, there's no surprise that they're recording their self-titled song lolol