Wow, that was superb! Please marry me so that you can play that song for me every night :3 I remember playing that too when I still played bass but tbqh I couldn't ever play it with the original tempo... :(

Excellent! One of my favorite Diru songs. Sounds like you've got it pretty well. The only minute thing I could even pick out is it sounds like you down pick the entire song. (It's hard to tell in the video so I'm just going by sound) and I don't think Toshiya does, but seriously that's not something I'd worry myself over because it's just a difference in personal style. Keep it up, I'd love to see more Diru covers from this era.

Thanks guys, your support means a lot :) i never really know if i'm any good so your encouragement is...really encouraging! XD

@Paradoxal - haha sorry, already taken! ;) i found it really tricky at first but it just takes practice. Don't give up!

@digitalbounce - mine too, I love how the bassline takes centre stage! Yeah, Toshiya most likely picks up and down but i'm not too good at this at present with mid-tempo songs so i down pick for the whole thing! It's just the way I play currently :) thanks, i've learned quite a few of their songs over the past year so hopefully i'll find time to record more soon!

Thanks! I had to force myself to learn it to play Child Prey because it's a faster tempo but it seems too weird playing like that on slower songs!

Thanks though, I feel energised to get some more videos done pronto! :D

Great job! This is one of my all time favorite songs, I love the bass of it ^^  

During the bass solo I was expecting a Toshiya hair flip xP Hahaha.