VisualKEIcrasher

What instruments do you play/want to play?

I play guitar and bass (even though both, especially the latter, are becoming quite rusty by time skill-wise...I haven't played for awhile!) - and I wish I could play piano properly instead of spending ~1-2 hours trying to figure out certain melodies I could do with guitars for instance.

I always wanted to learn how to play the drums but my dad didn't allow it back when I was a teenager lmfao. Figured I'd make too much noise lmfao. I still want to learn how to play an instrument though! I'm not particularly skilled at anything musical but I feel like I can't say I suck at it if I haven't even tried it lol.

I play flute, Saxophone, Piano, and some guitar. I started off playing woodwinds in school band, and eventually started to explore other options, teaching myself saxophone during my junior year of high school when I became drum major of the school band. I also took AP Music Theory my Junior year, which is when I picked up piano more seriously since it was a good base instrument to know to branch out to almost anything. I didn't pick up guitar seriously until after I graduated, though that is nothing more than a hobby that has been neglected and is now collecting dust on the back burner. I've played other instruments, but not enough to confidently say I PLAY them on a regular basis. I'd like to pick up drums again.

started playing saxophone when i was nine (nineteen year ago, damn...) piano two or three years later. started studying classical saxophone at university after high school, so i am a certified professional saxophonist now :P (well, now that is some useless diploma right there if i've ever seen one)

simultaneously in university started playing guitar and bass, because sax sucks *baduntz* (for real tho)

right after univerity four years ago i pretty much gave up on the sax tho, so i'm not really on my hight anymore, i do play in a funk-band sometimes tho

also i do have my experience on flute, ukulele and clarinet, and i can somehow hold a steady rock-groove on drums, but that's about it

that makes pretty okayish:

saxo

guitar

piano

bass

somewhat:

ukulele

flute

drums

with a more soundproof room anywhere near me i'd love to be able to drum a bit more/better. i'm always fascinated by drummers

^ hey! No. Saxophone is beautiful. But also daaaa g bonsai. Also that makes you only 18?! You're little!

I started out with flute, A-trumpet, trombone and keyboard. Ah yeah, and I mastered the triangle that time, too. Nowadays I'm more focused on playing drums and e-bass. I prefer to play drums in my band projects though, like right now. Bass is the coolest instrument to cool down at home.

Just practice, i'm sure you'll be perfect. I'm trying to learn Harsh vocal's to go with my drumming.

Oh I do that ever since I was 12 :) I actually meant I want more than to sing in the shower or for odd people in the street lol. That's pretty much just a fantasy though.

Guest lynchisizer

I'm playing guitar for more than 10 years :3 and the people say that I'm amazing on it o.o I once even tried to play the bass, and they think that I even play the bass in an amazing way xD