Trombe

METEOROID band name change to "MeteoroiD"

METEOROID has changed their band name to "MeteoroiD" after their one-man live "光陰流水の如し(kouinryuusui no gotoshi)" at Kichijouji SHUFFLE at 2014/09/27 (i.e. last live of Gt.ゆとり(yutori)), and they will hold their presents live "sokubaku~鳥籠ノ沙羅双樹ハ死華ノ花(torikago no sharasouju wa shibana no hana)~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/11/21, at which they will have important announcement

1.jpg

btw it appears that their band concept has been changed, and the doll in cage shown in their profile is named as "忌子(imiko)"

It's kind of unfortunately EXACTLY like AvelCain's style... from the named doll-mascot (original Avelcain) to the green/red flower colors contrasting the black clothes (current-Natsu no Owari AvelCain) even the short voice clip in the video is something Karma would do in a song intro or teaser vid.

I barely know METEOROID (only from their Gemini album) but I hope they don't do the same thing with their sound, AvelCain is awesome but their coattails are not yet nearly long enough to ride....

I don't know much about their old concept (only saw some pictures of their old look) but there's a HUGE change imo

some of you already noticed their new concept is similar to AvelCain and so was my first impression of them /:

especially after I saw Genki's tweet, is he copying Karma now? ._.

995644_858890554151059_52321224813397838

I listened to Gemini to know how they might sound it wasn't bad, now I'm curios about how much they'll change now

for info only, the doll "忌子(imiko)" is dressed in green, which was core color of "METEOROID"...as the doll is trapped in cage and their members are dressed as attending funeral, it appears that their band concept under "METEOROID" is gone

I think I will prefer this new concept. Looks like AvelCain, yes...but it's a lot better than this electro-pop style ^^'

Well, yeah. I can't remember their old concept being special or anything anyway. I prefer this style... I don't mind the AvelCain influenced looks, etc, would rather have that than Royz or some shit.

Well, yeah. I can't remember their old concept being special or anything anyway. I prefer this style... I don't mind the AvelCain influenced looks, etc, would rather have that than Royz or some shit.

This! We already have enough groups that look like Royz & Co. So I guess it's fine if there is another "we are edgy and dark" band. Also it's VK and in VK bands have copied each other since basically forever. I think it's interesting though how this band went from typical 2010s colourful VK to a darker style as it's normally the other way round (but then we don't have any preview of their new sound yet only a trailer. Maybe they still end up sounding completely different than AvelCain)

(but then we don't have any preview of their new sound yet only a trailer. Maybe they still end up sounding completely different than AvelCain)

I hope you're right D: I quite like their style although it reminds me a BIT to much of AvelCain

(still confused about Genki.. )

but if they sound completely different like you said AND good too I'd be REALLY happy :D

Gt.帝(mikado)(ex-Dianslave(support)(Jath)) will join MeteoroiD at their presents live "sokubaku~鳥籠ノ沙羅双樹ハ死華ノ花(torikago no sharasouju wa shibana no hana)~" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/11/21, and their members have changed their stage names as follows:

MeteoroiD current line-up:
Noise.幻鬼(genki)
Gt.真蜘(machi)
Gt.帝(mikado)
Ba.螺琉(ral)
Dr.朋夜(tomoya)

conceptual look "手錠ト黒薔薇(tejou to kurobara)" (i.e. handcuffs and black rose):
B2XswnwCEAA1Ga4.jpg