kurenaishineek

MH Exclusive Podcasts

Well ive pointed this out on the chat and some said its an interesting idea , so i thought before i forget this ill post this here and maybe other ppl will also jump on this idea . I know there is a topic about a radio , but radios need a lot legal issues to be taken care , especially cause a radio is easier to track by the anti piracy organizations , and making a radio server is like calling out to them "come and get me" , closed community podcats on the other hands dont differ from uploading albums .

So yeah here is the idea , altough my spoken english is bad and sounds more like engrish i will go around trying to record something this week just for fun and post it here , mayhaps (is there even a world like this) others will catch on to this idea as well .

So yeah heres the topic guys lets discuss this out and see where we can get with this .

Yeah that would also be fun , i was in a radio for 2 years and skype calls where fun , well but in live audition it was a little more different ,especially when i was calling to someone and they did not know they are live on the radio :P .

Sounds pretty interesting :o I was thinking of doing some sort of streaming thing on ustream, but I don't know how much of a threat that'd be since it'd only be streaming and not archived. I've got hundreds of VK DVDs, so I thought it'd be cool to maybe have a weekly event where people could get on there, watch a DVD and chat. I did have a internet radio thing going on a very long time ago with shoutcast, but there was never any host interaction... just a random playlist of music.

Not really , if you do a stream 24/7 , no matter if archived or not , its still higly possible they get on to you . From what i saw closed community podcasts are the safest , cause instead uploading them to podcasting sites you upload them on sites like mega or mediafire , and post the links only on one community in a registered users section only .

Status of my recording of the demo podcast as of now is rather unknown , have problems with my microphone , also the last time i did something like this was 3 years ago so im getting a little stressed and shy , especially thanks to my totally bad english pronunciation , when i heard what im saying i really get a felling of listening to engrish .

Ive already picked up some songs of rather unknown japanese bands and had some idea for some stuff to be said , the demo was supposed to be 30 minutes and i wanted to record it in one go cause im feeling better doing it this way . But in the end i always make some mistakes after 5 minutes and end up stopping the recording , also stereo mix is fuked up on this laptop , so im gonna think of some better way to do this .

I have had the idea of an MH podcast in the back of my head for a couple years, but I never really tried to get it moving. That said, I would love to actually get one going.