Sign in to follow this  
bukimi_heishi

[HELP] School Project

Hello my fellow Japanese music fans! Who wants to help me with a little project that I have to do for school? I am suppose to find people that are currently living outside of the United States and ask them two questions pertaining to business. All I would need from you is your name, which country you are from, an email address (I don't care if it is just one your use for junk mail and it will be kept between me and my teacher), and then your answers! My teacher isn't looking for any in depth answers and a knowledge of business isn't needed. Answers like: "American companies are too arrogant" or "I wish they would adapt more to our culture" would work.

1) “What do you think is the most difficult challenge for U.S. businesses that want to do business in your country?”

2) “What advice or suggestions do you have for American companies that want to do business in your country?

If you would like you can just PM me your answers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

I'm all up for helping out. If I just PM'd you what you need, no email is needed right? Mine are quite embarrassing.. I'd have to do it after college tomorrow since I should be asleep now aha. So if there's no rush, I'm here.

If ever you still have time for this project then I would be pleased to give you a little help by answering to these questions. Gonna get the thing done right now and keep me informed so that I can send you the PM afterwards.

Sign in to follow this