Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

FEST VAINQUEUR new maxi single "ペルソナ傷女(persona shoujo)" release

it is announced at FEST VAINQUEUR one-man live "The Reason" at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO at 2014/12/05 that their new maxi single "ペルソナ傷女(persona shoujo)" will be released at 2015/02/25 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,944yen each) will include CD only, and regular edition & Kansai-limited NANIWA edition (1,620yen each) will include CD+DVD (including ペルソナ傷女(persona shoujo) MUSIC CLIP & MUSIC SLIP) with different jacket

[limited edition TYPE A track list]
01.ペルソナ傷女(persona shoujo)
02.ペルソナ傷女(persona shoujo)(karaoke)
LIVE at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO 2014.12.05
03.奇跡の翼(kiseki no tsubasa)
04.熱き銃声のように(atsuki juusei no you ni)
05.RUSSIAN ROULETTE
06.Tunderella
07.BOURGEOIS〜ブルジョア〜
08.Rosario
09.Angel
10.GIFT
11.Shelley〜名も無い星の詩(namonai hoshi no uta)〜
12.Evil Disco〜somnambulism〜

[limited edition TYPE B track list]
LIVE at Umeda CLUB QUATTRO 2014.12.05
03.ヴァレンシアとヴァージニア(valencia to virginia)
04.God knows
05.現代的疑惑都市"DOUBT!"(gendaiteki giwaku toshi "DOUBT!")
06.BLAZE
07.COLORS
08.劫火狼煙(goukanoroshi)
09.Addiction-中毒性愛依存癖(chuudokuseiaiizonheki)-
10.Σ-sigma-
11.LIONHEART
12.NANIWA SAMBA

[regular edition & NANIWA edition CD track list]

it is really funny to see that so many bands turning heavier now  xD  but I kind of like it though I don't think that Fest Vainqueur is made for that  XD
ed: Ok I know their Blaze times etc but its weird that they change again,cause I prefer the current FV..

Oh shit! they never really got too much of my attention cuz they were too soft for my taste but this release could be interesting.

*they became mostly soft.

but yeah its nice as always

HAL's voice is gd enough to produce the intensity this kind of music needs without the need for all the fake scars and unnecessary "hey look, we're dark and br00tal now" implements. hopefully they aren't doing it just because others are doing it ;<

HAL's voice is gd enough to produce the intensity this kind of music needs without the need for all the fake scars and unnecessary "hey look, we're dark and br00tal now" implements. hopefully they aren't doing it just because others are doing it ;<

That is actually what I'm afraid of,because we have lately these kinds of bands  the most andI  prefer the "soft fv"(ignoring the single naniwa samba,that was rly *****)  though we have to say that is an awesome preview XD

Sign in to follow this