Trombe

The 3rd Birthday 2 new singles & album release & Gt.フォリィ(folie) will be fired

it is announced at The 3rd Birthday one-man live "地に這う絶望に降る雨。(chi ni hau zetsubou ni furu ame)" at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2014/12/29 that their new single "I am..." (Amber Bullet cover) will be released at 2015/03/11 (4 TYPE), and their new full album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2015/06, although details have not yet been announced

Gt.フォリィ(folie) will be officially fired at 2014/12/30 after his missing since 2014/11/22

btw they will hold their one-man live "-夕闇二春塵ト消エ-(yuuyami ni shunjin to kie)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/04/23

SET-LIST at 2014/12/29:

01.濁瞳に降る。(dakudou ni furu)
02.ルポルタージュ1945(reportage 1945)
03.DAMNATION
04.DEADMAN'S SHOW
05.銃と薔薇とロザリオと(juu to bara to rosario to)
06.蛾裸(gara)
07.Mr.&Ms.Murder
08.絶望のカンテラ(zetsubou no candela)
09.GOD BLESS YOU
10.Endroll
11.糜爛の月(biran no tsuki)
12.性的サブリミナル(seiteki subliminal)
13.陽炎パラドックス(kagerou paradox)
14.艶(tsuya)

EN1
01.Nameless song
02.Hades

TYPE A (1,620yen) of their new single "I am..." will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including "I am..." PV), and TYPE B (L ver.), TYPE C (Yu-chi- ver.) & TYPE D (智也(tomoya) ver.) (540yen each) will include CD (1 song) only

hmm i like this more than the amber bullet original.

also w.r.t. the 4 types thing: in this case Type A has everything one needs, so i don't particularly mind. the other types are there for fans/completionists to collect more than anything else.

it is announced at their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2015/02/13 that they will move their activity area to Tokyo after their live tour final at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/04/23

release of their new full album (originally in 2015/06) will be postponed due to departure of 2 Gt., and they plan to release their another new maxi single in 2015/06, although details have not yet been announced

B-rY_pjUEAEFTvm.jpg
B-rY_VHUYAA_WDF.jpg
B-rY_YxVIAA7QnF.jpg
B-rY_XsUsAECTYU.jpg

Gt.結城咲(yuuki saki)(ex-縁_心(enishi_shin)) will act as their support Gt. at their live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2015/03/13, and Gt.華雪(kayuki)(ex-2nd Dyz) will act as their support Gt. at their live at Shinsaibashi club ALIVE at 2015/03/24