Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new maxi single "裏返り(uragaeri)" release

it is announced at Black Gene For the Next Scene one-man live "廃憶のdanceパレード(haioku no dance parade)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/01/04 that their new maxi single "裏返り(uragaeri)" will be released at 2015/04/22 (3 TYPE)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition TYPE A & B (1,620yen each) will include CD only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "生まれ直し~前編~(umarenaoshi~zenpen~)" since OSAKA RUIDO at 2015/04/29 and up to tour final "新生(shinsei)-born again-" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/07/11

Born again ?? on the 11th July ?? so I am guessing a new drummer (perhaps a new guitarist as well !??) is joining the Black Gene then !??

I like this better. Even though its not anything creatively impressive, its better than what they were doing prior. I still don't like their singer too much though. I know the whole VK thing is to have that deep type of voice, but the way he does it...I don't know...it just doesn't feel good on my ears. 

With the electronic sound they at least tried to be original. You loved it or hated it but now? It's just typical 2014/2015 vk band that disbanded after 2 months. 

*cough*the0*cough* 

Although my terrible taste in music enjoys the preview and i hope for the best. 

Saw comments and went in expecting a XodiacK sounding song, I suppose it sort of comes across similar to Deprival and Naturally, but I always felt that the best of XodiacK was the Skyscraper Hypoxia single with both the stated track and Misty being two very different feeling songs but still being pretty true to the band.

As much as I loved XodiacK more than Black Gene, I'm just not sure I'm gonna feel it here, it might just be that retarded charm that XodiacK had, 'Galaxy Metal' 'an all.

OHHHHH THIS is what BG is doing right now? Ok cool!

I appreciate this band in general but this sounds like a song I could get into as more than just a few-listen gimmick.

They have hella potential and skill but it's up to them at all times how seriously they want to take it.

This LOOKS great too.

Kinda expected something in this style after seeing their new artist photos. I don't mind it, but I hope that they'll still somewhat stick to their original sound, and not change entirely. Looking forward to release, as always!

Am I the only one that misses Eros's voice back in first period XodiacK era? It just sounds better to me. 

I do, a little bit. I love his voice in general though, so it doesn't matter too much, haha.