Sign in to follow this  
zombiesatemycereal

Hellos

Hello everyone, i'm Zombie.

Some of you already know me from plug.dj, but for everyone else it's nice to meet you all. I haven't really been active on a forum ever, so this will be a new experience for me. I've dabbled in Japanese music for a while, but haven't really explored it until the past year or so. I don't really know much about VK, but some of what i've heard people play on Plug was enjoyable. My tastes tend to lean towards pop/electronic/indie, but I try to be open about most types.

Some of my favorite Japanese artists: girugamesh, Itsue, Scandal, The Gazette, Suiyoubi no Campanella, Gackt, Backdrop Cinderella, Charisma.com, Perfume, Charan Po Rantan, Kana Boon, Tofubeats, Mondo Grosso, Gesu No Kiwami Otome

I also like a lot of korean pop/hip hop, but have too many favorites to list.

Here is my last.fm if you are interested.

:lastfm:http://www.last.fm/user/DiminishCap

YES ZOMBIE DARLING. <3 Awesome to have you, thank you for the introduction!

I hope you enjoy it here as much as you have done with plug! Awesome artist favs by the way, I never even knew you liked any of them. All absolutely wonderful, aww. And that Charisma.com, our number one release of 2014! Aha, great favourites, lovely you've decided to join~

Adding you on Last.fm as well. :'3 Looking forward to seeing you around more!

You're a cool dude, so I'm glad to see you signed up here. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy the forum!

Sign in to follow this