Hey everyone! It's about time that I decided to finally join this forum, I've known of it for quite some time.

I've been into visual kei for a few years now, I both enjoy listening to it as well as wearing visual kei-esque fashion.

Some of my favourite bands include Black Gene For the Next Scene, DIAURA, DIV, 己龍 and also BabyDollSymphony.

It's been a while since I've been active on any kind of forum like this, so I'll try to remain somewhat active^^.

Here's a link to my last.fm, feel free to check it out and/or friend me!

last.fm/user/Futanarino

gc6b4.jpg

^A really drunk me!

よろしくね~!

HELLO, WELCOME, YAY! <3

I am very happy to see a newcomer introducing themself after so long, and someone who has now taken the time to join after a bit. :'3 You already win for that fashion, wow. I'm going to have to take some tipis, aha. And your favourites are awesome! Particularly BabyDollSymphony I don't hear much about from anyone. Lovely indeed. Thank you for telling us, and for the photo. 'A really drunk me!' x'D I really hope you enjoy your time here and can remain active! Also, I'm adding you on Last.fm so thank you for that link too. Dat 'SUPER' musical compatibility. : 3

See you around~

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here. If you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

Also:

Your musical compatibility with Futanarino is HIGH

Music you have in common includes the GazettE, Lycaon, 黒百合と影, DIR EN GREY and Div.

Hello! Nice pic (and I love your avatar). Welcome on MH ! :angely:

Thank you! It's yo-ka from DIAURA, if you didn't notice^^.

Hi Sen-San :D Nice see you here.

Oi! Hope you're doing well~

HELLO, WELCOME, YAY! <3

I am very happy to see a newcomer introducing themself after so long, and someone who has now taken the time to join after a bit. :'3 You already win for that fashion, wow. I'm going to have to take some tipis, aha. And your favourites are awesome! Particularly BabyDollSymphony I don't hear much about from anyone. Lovely indeed. Thank you for telling us, and for the photo. 'A really drunk me!' x'D I really hope you enjoy your time here and can remain active! Also, I'm adding you on Last.fm so thank you for that link too. Dat 'SUPER' musical compatibility. : 3

See you around~

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! <3

BDS are a bit underrated if you ask me, more people should listen to them!! It's nice to see another fan^^.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here. If you have any questions/concerns, don't hesitate to ask!

Also:

Your musical compatibility with Futanarino is HIGH

Music you have in common includes the GazettE, Lycaon, 黒百合と影, DIR EN GREY and Div.

Thank you, will do!

Nice compatibility ;D

hello. you welcome :)
we have a lot of compatibility.
I hope you likes it here

DIAURA <3 BFN <3

Hi, and thank you! :)

Hey there! :3

Hey Mako <3

Heya~ welcomd and nice to meet you! ^.^

Join us in the MH chat sometime whenever you have time for a chit-chat :D

Also very nice music taste! We got quite some in common :P