Sign in to follow this  
The Reverend

[SOLVED] Text/Formatting Editor missing when starting new topics

The title basically says it all. For a few days now the text editor doesn't show up when I try to start a new thread. Ender-ender posted a status update about having the same problem... so I guess at least it's not just something I'm screwing up. So... does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? (if anything) The editor shows up fine when I post a reply to other topics, just isn't there when creating a new one. I have the same problem across multiple computers and browswers. ETA: it appears when I edit a post I've made... so I suppose I can just create a topic and then edit it. But still, I'd prefer to just have the formatting options from the beginning.

When I make my topic I has the same problem, and I think some other user already talk about this. The problem isn't just from you but from the website...

You're not doing anything wrong. It's definitely the forum because I have these same problems too. @kai_desu and I are going to do something this weekend to see if it alleviates the problem. Everyone will have to hold tight until then.