PsychoΔelica

Why did you choose your username?

Back in early june 2013 I was hiking in the carpathian mountains together with my girlfriend, and we spent months walking around the mountains all alone. In this period we had no contact with other humans, and the first two and a half month everything was peaceful and beautiful. We had seen plenty of animals during this time, among them wolves, chamois and lynxes, but had no close contact with them. They left us alone, just as we left them alone and there wee no problem. Then suddenly one night we encountered a big fucking brown bear. With no weapons in hand I had to protect my girlfriend and I and I had no other choice than to fight it off with my bare hands. I did what I had to do and fought him for well over an hour until he realised he'd met someone as powerful as himself and left, and it was then I realised I'm as tough as a fucking brown bear. After such an experience I felt like calling myself Bear was the only thing natural to do.

Simple as that.

This is not necessarily a news to anyone who has been to MH for over 3-4 years but (almost) all of my internet nicks are derived/formed from anything associated with "PRZ"-letter combination (e.g. PReZy, (Pe)ReZ, PRetZels...etc.) - the main reason behind that is a secret ofc, ssshhh :V

When I started to be interested of Japan, I wanted to have nice nickname.
I wanted a name which starts with the same letter like my real name.
And because I was born in Autumn, so I choose akiko.
akiko means child of Autumn.

At some point in secondary school (or middle school for all you non-English peeps) around age 12 myself and a close friend at the time gave each other the random-ass nicknames 'Shmilly and Gravydibbles'. I think I came off lightly.

I have attempted to use the name 'muku' on other online spaces (because the Japanese starling is 'mukudori' and that's my family name) but most people online know me by Shmilly already so I cba to do anything about it.

As an off topic, I can't stop staring at beni's strawberry gif every time it slides up my screen. I was astonished when I found out that my girlfriend used to be mates with Kyari before she became famous, they even have purikura pics together from like 5 years ago!

I've used the name 'Phoenix' (or some variation of it) on forums, video games, and the like for years. I don't even remember why I first chose it, I think I just liked how it sounds. Anyway, I started getting tired of it after a while (particularly since it was spelled as 'Pho3nyx' on here) and pretty much everybody started calling me 'Pho' after a while, so I changed it to that.