Trombe

KAMIJO 2 best albums release

KAMIJO best album "20th Anniversary All Time Best〜革命の系譜(kakumei no keifu)〜" will be released at 2015/06/10 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,700yen) will include CD+photo booklet (24 pages) and will be in box, and regular edition (2,000yen) will include CD only

[track list]
・Symphony of The Vampire~第七楽章「Throne」 / KAMIJO
・Louis~艶血のラヴィアンローズ(enketsu no la vie en rose)~ / KAMIJO
・運命(sadame) / KAMIJO
・MASQUERADE / Versailles
・God Palace-Method of Inheritance- / Versailles
・Destiny-The Lovers- / Versailles
・PRINCE / Versailles
・Aristocrat's Symphony / Versailles
・The Love from a Dead Orchestra / Versailles
・fiancailles~フィアンサーユ~ / LAREINE
・Billet~幼き夏の便箋(osanaki natsu no binsen) / LAREINE
・あの人の愛した人なら(ano hito no aishita hito nara) / LAREINE
・Metamorphose / LAREINE
・LILLIE CHARLOTTE / LAREINE

Interesting. I would love to listen to a more contemporaneous version of Dir and gray.

Was that ever released while they were major? Sony-signed Lariene includes like fiançailles, fuyu tokyo, Billet, Métamorphose, etc, up until Pain / Grand Pain. Reine De Fleur collection albums are after Kamijo started Applause Records.

it will cover 3 bands' eras with only one CD of 14-15 songs?? m'ok :/

flop tracklist, too much versailles not enough bad drag

He's only picked tracks he's composed himself. I double checked the Versailles' credits before posting this and all the songs he's chosen are the ones he's written (and he didn't write many to begin with). I would assume it's the same for all LAREINE songs too. This may be the only reason why he can release this CD in the first place.

I'm looking forward to how the Versailles remakes sound. If he can self-cover it perfectly, I may not want that band back after all.

Don't know how I feel about this. I'll likely download it to see how it sounds, but I'm assuming all the songs are going to be rerecorded as covers. I'm probably more excited about the Lareine covers because I'm sure they'll sound different for the modern era, but also excited for Versailles as they're my faves. I would also have to agree with Peace in that Destiny is such a snoozefest that anything else would've been a better choice.

For Lareine mostly the songs where picked was during their (fresh years) debut to Major era (under Sony). I'm pretty excited if he's gonna revive those. Fiancailles~フィアンサーユ~, Metamorphose and あの人の愛した人なら(ano hito no aishita hito nara) sounds great during EU tour. For most of the setlist he choose on single releases though. Is 運命(sadame) a new one?

Still feel a bit sad he always skips New Sodmy... what was it, did he play like 1 song from that band during the  tour?

Also, I hate when bands do this, and don't offer anything new because most people who like Kamijo will already have the albums these songs come from -.- so to buy (for the sake of collecting) or not to buy, that is the question...

It's from the "Yamiyo no Lion" single.

I thought it was Unmei (運命). I don't read Japanese well. Thank you.

^ The kanji seems to be the same, so I guess it's just a matter of reading, idk. xD

edit: The song title is indeed Unmei, but it looks like he sings "sadame" in the lyrics... so both are correct I guess (?).

Was that ever released while they were major? Sony-signed Lariene includes like fiançailles, fuyu tokyo, Billet, Métamorphose, etc, up until Pain / Grand Pain. Reine De Fleur collection albums are after Kamijo started Applause Records.

I really don't know, but it would be nice to listen to a new version of the song.

Why on earth Unmei isn't after God Palace? He said himself that Unmei is the 3rd movement of GP, so yeah.