Trombe

Synk;yet label change & new maxi single "自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)" release

it is announced at Synk;yet one-man live "Expanding Inner Core-THE FINAL-" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2015/03/26 that they have changed their label to Starwave Records sub-label "GLENDIA", and their new maxi single "自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)" will be released at 2015/08/26 (5 TYPE, 1,080yen each), which will be sold in advance at their presents live "自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/07/15

TYPE A will include CD+DVD (including "自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)" PV), and TYPE B-E will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)
02.青い忘却(aoi boukyaku) (included in TYPE B )
02.Crimson Bloom (included in TYPE C)
02.青い忘却(aoi boukyaku)(Piano ver.) (included in TYPE D)
02.自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)(Piano ver.) (included in TYPE E)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "心中ノ園(shinjuu no sono)" since Urawa Narciss at 2015/09/01 and up to tour final at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/10/23

CBDKVZeWkAA0uCm.jpg

their lucky bag has been available for ordering through Starwave Records official web-shop since 2015/04/09 (4,000yen, limited 30), which will include their CD, DVD, cheki & goods (amounting to 12,000yen)

Their new single will be released at 2015.08.26 (5 TYPES, 1080 yens each)

Tracklist :

01. 自責ノ園(jiseki no sono)

02. 青い忘却(aoi boukyaku) (included in TYPE B )

02. Crimson Bloom (included in TYPE C)

02. 青い忘却(aoi boukyaku) (included in TYPE D)

02. 自責ノ園(jiseki no sono) (included in TYPE E)

DVD. 自責ノ園(jiseki no sono) (included in TYPE A only)

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be enclosed for A-class ticket of their one-man live tour "心中ノ園(shinjuu no sono)" tour final at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/10/23

btw アヴァンチック(avanchick) & Synk;yet will hold their coupling presents live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/12/01, at Sendai SPACE ZERO at 2015/12/04, at Shinsaibashi paradigm at 2015/12/12, at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2015/12/13 and tour final 2-man live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/12/24

btw they will hold their 1-attendant-limited 1-song one-man live at Ebisu club aim at 2015/11/18 and 莉希-liki- birthday one-man live at Ebisu club aim at 2015/11/18 (later time after their 1-attendant-limited 1-song one-man live), at which 莉希-liki- session will perform

莉希-liki- session members:
Vo.莉希-liki- (Synk;yet)
Gt.秦(sin) (Minerva)
Gt.Noah (アヴァンチック(avanchick))
Ba.Ray (Dead Children)
Dr.SAKU (VAASTU)

lolol that comment is/was golden but not really necessary

but thanks to it I just read about the live limited single that we will never hear as usual with live limited stuff from Starwave

befriend some fans Danao and maybe they will send you future live limited singles for free.

I only have befriended Qual fans. so yeah... I'm only lucky for Qual stuff.

@Rocketeer

Hahahahahaha.

Well it's not a joke that Synk;yet is getting more and more popular.  I don't know why... but Japanese fans simply love their music.

and the CD isn't able to purchase online and not even in the webshop T_T.... dafackk

Well, cds are available at cdjapan, but indeed it's quite strange the release isn't at itunes yet.

CNXBPXtVEAAkJbJ.png

nope thats says nothing..

its kiwamu's own lable.. so it actually should been sold in his webshop..

Its really strange that he won't. its not even up at the japanese store..

For me its useless to ask Kiwamu he won't answere me.. so would be someone be so kind to ask him?

nope thats says nothing..

its kiwamu's own lable.. so it actually should been sold in his webshop..

Its really strange that he won't. its not even up at the japanese store..

I have to add that other Synk;yet stuff, marked with new label (GLSY) present at the usual SW webshop.

True, please mail him for me. Rhen lts see what his answer will be..

Sounds scary. Where should I write and what I have to know? I mean what to write to actually receive an answer and not be hated after that.

Sounds scary. Where should I write and what I have to know? I mean what to write to actually receive an answer and not be hated after that.

he won't... because hey he can make more money :P

you can ask questions via this: https://darkestlabyrinth.ocnk.net/contact

I know that he did reply some people. so.. would be nice if you could try. I get no answer 100% XD