JRD

Indefinite Hiatus~

Hi, you guys probably don't even know me, but I've been apart of this community since like forever. I know I just recently came back from like a year long hiatus, but this time I decided to say good bye~

Starting 2015/04/20 to an indefinite amount I won't be on here because I would be to busy being awesome and tripping around the Pacific North West to the Midwest, trekking that shit cause that's my birthday gift to myself~ I'm gonna screw as many hawt guys as possible I will be sighting seeing and hiking and all that shits and giggle~ Luckily work is that flexible with me to take that much time off~

Pretty sure I'll be the only Asian person in an 100 mile radius in the midwest. So if I don't make it back, you guys can decide my will and how you can distribute my assets. Except for I want all my DWP, PC, and FE' stuff buried in a memorial grave for me. Don't worry though~ I still have my harem with me, so we'll go down together.

We'll miss you lots while you are gone. I do hope you have tons of fun on your adventures and you get your end away more than enough to satisfy you. Good luck!

1znua6d.jpg

幸せなら DON'T FUCKING GO

幸せなら DON'T YOU FUCKING GO

幸せなら 態度で 示そうよ

幸せなら I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU GO

jkjk love you, boo!!! And I'll miss you! Have fun! And remember that even when you're alone in the forest hiding from serial killers and trying to figure out how to kill that snake to eat it or make a cute necklace out of it, Yamapi will always be with you. In your heart! And me too! Because Yamapi and I are married so I'll also be in your heart... Just like.. imagine Yamapi and I making out on a giant cloud whenever you're feeling sad! And I'm sure it'll bring you happiness and peace!

291f6mo.jpg

Love you and I'll miss you! Have fun! ..and if you fucking die. Don't even try me. Just don't die.  :ey:

Have an amazing trip and come back safely!

if you're the only Asian around I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding all the guys to screw