Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pandora_99

  1. Pandora_99

    In the German version the items are even called Visual-Kei instead of Visual-Punk
  2. Thank fuck they're not disbanding 😭🙏🏻
  3. Come on, not Zikiru too 😭
  4. Holy hell, that's horrifying!
  5. Pandora_99

    This is so painful to watch
  6. Pandora_99

    I wish...
  7. Pandora_99

    I'm hoping Jared Dines reacts to them in one of his videos, even just for like a minute like he did with DEVILOOF. I think that would help their popularity a lot since Jared has so many subscribers.
  8. Pandora_99

    Honestly, same
  9. Pandora_99

    Now that's just depressing, imho Rijin is way better than IDEAL. I bought it both digitally and physically. And I can't stand the thought of Issei being comfortable in NAZARE, wearing a smug grin, while DIMLIM are struggling.
  10. Pandora_99

    Major bummer indeed! 😭
  11. Pandora_99

    I feel kinda bad for laughing at this...
  12. Pandora_99

    Welp, can't say I'm surprised. But I hope to still see them in the VK scene, especially Chizuru and Minpha.
  13. Pandora_99

    He was the vocalist in Dangan NO LIMIT
  14. Pandora_99

    I'm so dissapointed that Levi is also going the pop route like Tsuzuku and Koichi. I hoped to see him in another (VK) band 😢
  15. Pandora_99

    I'm hella late to the party, but really nice live report! And also... You lucky dude! 🤘🏻🔥
  16. Pandora_99

    FML, Taishi is my favorite 😭😭😭 I hope he gets better soon and I wish him and Ryuya the best 💔💜
  17. Pandora_99

    Not paying for McDonalds? Lmao, they gotta be joking 🤣
  18. I need to correct myself, it apparently IS a disstrack about Cazqui and Daichi. Now that's just low, spitting on past members like that. Cazqui was the reason they had such great songs in the first place.
  19. I've read in the comment section that the lyrics talk badly about Cazqui and Daichi, but I doubt that and also can't confirm it. And I kinda agree with them having been better before for now, but I don't want to judge that just yet based on only one song.
  20. Pandora_99

    I just stumbled upon a video about the weirdest japanese alter-ego bands and Kiryu/My Dragon happened to be in it. I really liked Kiryu's style, so I looked them up immediately. Basically love at first sight 😂
  21. Probably Retsu from DIMLIM, so we could talk about the GazettE all day. Or Kai from the GazettE. He's my favorite member and he could teach me a few things about cooking. And Kagami from Dexcore would also be interesting. I want to see his work process.
  22. Pandora_99

    I'm pretty bad at introducing myself, so here goes nothing. I'm 19 years old, live in a tiny, very rural village in the middle-west of Germany, and English is my second language (excuse any mistakes, pls). I've been into VK for like 5 years now, if I remember it correctly. What got me into it was Kiryu's MV for Oirantan and from there I just went down the rabbit hole and have no intentions of leaving. I've also been a guest on the news board for over a year. Some of favorite bands are • the GazettE (all time favorite and I'm gonna see them in Cologne in a few days and I'm already bouncing off the walls with excitement 💜💜) • DEXCORE • DIMLIM • DEVILOOF • JILUKA • Kiryu • Royz • Zero[Hz] 99.9% of the music I listen to is VK, the remaining 0.1% are bands/artists like Nightwish, MCR, Linkin Park and Marilyn Manson. I'm always open for suggestions, tho! Both VK and non-VK.
  • Create New...