Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

[FIN] Sydän, Sydän

sydansydan21.jpg

An art rock / experimental band from Helsinki, noted for their bass-y tracks a la Primus and different ways of Mr. Bungle-ish experimentation (hint: one of their albums is completely midi-based)

Lyrics (who cares if no one understands them? Whatever) tend to be quite absurd, but all of them do have some kind of a meaning, usually related to such events as breakup etc.

Their visual appearance and behavior during lives tend to be quite strange, but funny (some members are noted for absurd crossdressing habits)

They are currently reuniting and releasing a new full-length record sooner or later (I am going to attend one of their gigs :))

d34m-Bb25pE

juq4JbJ71Ec

5kocqp2KbMk

Uum222D85cg

WK72EVUbPfE

I just love Sydän, Sydän and Lyrics. I faund them at randomily.

can't weit for new album

they're my favorite western band! how's Kapseli by the way? didn't have a chance to listen to it yet.

(anyone who's willing to share will be much appreciated :mrgreen: )

they're my favorite western band! how's Kapseli by the way? didn't have a chance to listen to it yet.

(anyone who's willing to share will be much appreciated :mrgreen: )

Oh yes, Kapseli, my jam!

I suck at describing/trying not to spoil when it comes to these but Kapseli was some sort of throwback to their Au-style with things that they mustered and wanted to develop further in Usko Itseesi (the use of SFX and synth in Oshiwambo for instance)

Super-great album - not a disappointment at all, briefly put :)

Sign in to follow this