Number Girl

The Official "I NEED HELP!" Thread: J-Rock Questions

Hi, I saw a video a while back, it was a J rock band, the singer was shouting randomly into the mic, and he had a white SG guitar. The video was an orange background i think. The video was quite old from the early 2000s. The band name was in Japanese not english, and he played a surf style, singing something like "crazy wild!!!" or something. A pretty popular band had a few million hits.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

^ The distributors of their CDs are Like An Edison & Daiki Sound, but seeing they are labeled SGNLCD-003, SGNLCD-004, etc, I think they are not part of any particular label (i.e. they are on their own label I guess?).

Hello everyone, I'd like to know what Maru (ex-bis vo.) is up to these days. The last i heard about him was a participation in a play, together with Satsuki. Does he have any blog, mixi, twitter account...?

and also bis related, does any of you know which songs of their minis had those ultra-rares and never released promotional vhs, and if any of those besides 'worst baby' saw any light on these internet skies...

thanks A LOT!

Hi everyone! I'm searching for a brutal rip-off of DIR EN GREY's "THE FINAL". I know a lot of songs out there fit into the description, so here's some more info (still not enough, I'm afraid, but maybe someone can help me):

• Most likely it's from a vk band.
  • I'm 99% sure it was the last song of a 3-track single.
  • I think both the band and the song have one-word english name/title with FULL CAPZ, but I'm not certain.
  • I have a feeling either the band name or the song title started with letter "D" or "N", but this is just plain guessing and not really helpful anyway.
  • Found it in a thread of the old TW forum (something like "Rip-off songs").

That's all I can recall after 2-3 years. I'm not even know why I'm so obsessed with this song, maybe I just want to have it for nostalgic purpose.

Thanks a lot for any help!  :3

Does anybody know anything about this band:  隷奴絶悲?

The guitarist was in sadis mary (written in katakana).

Im looking for a band called Ever+Last

they released a short EP or mini-album around 2009/10 and did a few lives but have since vanished off the face of the earth and I have no idea where they went. I quite enjoyed their sound though

heres a few of their youtube videos

Need to find out if they released anymore tracks afterwards.

So pardon me, I'm new to both this forum and visual kei. Well, I have listened to vis kei bands my friends told e about but I've never really
gotten into the scene" if you understand me.

Anyway, I was looking up the different styles of Visual Kei and Oshare interested me. I found a video on YT about Oshare bands and even last.fm had a list of Ohsare Kei bands. There was one band I was trying to find but it's like impossible via Google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwoc1WSJus4&t=1m30s

At 1:30 there's a pic of a group called Love Can Can?

How do you actually spell their name? I can't even find them to try and look for their albums or anything. I have no idea if they're good or not....

Guest mitsubana

So pardon me, I'm new to both this forum and visual kei. Well, I have listened to vis kei bands my friends told e about but I've never really

gotten into the scene" if you understand me.

Anyway, I was looking up the different styles of Visual Kei and Oshare interested me. I found a video on YT about Oshare bands and even last.fm had a list of Ohsare Kei bands. There was one band I was trying to find but it's like impossible via Google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwoc1WSJus4&t=1m30s

At 1:30 there's a pic of a group called Love Can Can?

How do you actually spell their name? I can't even find them to try and look for their albums or anything. I have no idea if they're good or not....

Ya, they disbanded a while ago. Their name is ラブCan (Love Can Can). There's not much about them. I think a few of the members went on to other bands. I tried looking for their music and any other info. Couldn't find much.

http://www.vkdb.jp/ELL%2E.html#FN_4

http://www.puresound.co.jp/script/makelist.php?seek=2&name=%E3'>

Time to revive an old thread!

Looking for information on TaKt -- what he's up to, if he's still in the music scene, etc. Literally found on total accident, but the song I did find really interested me and I wondered if he released anything else or went on to be in another band.

What I know so far: He has a YouTube account and a preview video for his only song, Raydy, which can be found quite easily on Amazon/CDBaby, with a sample on Soundcloud too. Had a Myspace and OHP, but they're both dead (his song is on another MySpace artist's page, though... same name, but url is wrong). Twitters (info and personal) and ameblo have been dead since 2011/2012. There's some other things I'm not sure about (If I'm reading right, he was a guest on a show with SARINO as an MC?), but he kinda dropped off the face of the earth after that point it seems.

Edit: 2014.12.17 - I found more info on last.fm (and this page - deleted by him in 2013... I think maybe he dropped out of the scene altogether).

TaKt : Vocal.Guitar.Piano

I found what I think is an English transcription of the Japanese as well. There's photos there too.

Full Song (Myspace)

PV Demo (Not quite sure how I stumbled across this...)

QeWoRuO.jpg

Edited by Replicant

Does anyone know if there are different editions of 9goats 'archives' comp album?

As far as I know there's only one edition in a jewel case, but I'm not sure and want to double check before buying.

*btw, I've checked like every website, their OHP discography, CDjapan, YesAsia, Generasia, Jpophelp, wiki, Jame, Japan Discoveries, etc.

Does anyone know if there are different editions of 9goats 'archives' comp album?

As far as I know there's only one edition in a jewel case, but I'm not sure and want to double check before buying.

*btw, I've checked like every website, their OHP discography, CDjapan, YesAsia, Generasia, Jpophelp, wiki, Jame, Japan Discoveries, etc.

yep that's the only edition they have at the moment.

seems that hati retired after they broke up.

Does anybody know anything at all about the bands RUM=Saljuq or Milky Ice? I have tapes from these bands but other than the inner sheets there is absolutely no information on them available on the internet. 

Does anybody know anything at all about the bands RUM=Saljuq or Milky Ice? I have tapes from these bands but other than the inner sheets there is absolutely no information on them available on the internet. 

+1 on RUM=Saljuq (I've also seen it written as RUM=Sal juq -- is that how it is on your tape?). I've been looking for info on them for a really long time (I found a super-crappy rip a few years ago...) and found absolutly nothing... I kinda gave up on finding info.

So for reasons I am trying to identify a band. It's supposedly famous in japan, a 4-man hard rock band. The singer is really short, I think their drummer had a mask and the guitarist or the bassist had a teal hair and maybe a white jumpsuit.

In the music video the singer gets obsessed with a girl and then realizes this girl is seeing the other members of the band and in the end confronts them in a bitch slap fight. He gets thrown to jail and stabs a sculpture of the woman in the jail wall. The video was very comedic in it's delivery.

I don't think the song was really anything special but it's haunting me now and I need to know what it was. Help me!