Sign in to follow this  
Neon

[Games] Max Payne 3

Hare is First Trailer , I have mixsed feeling. I hate it and love it

How do you feel abaut that?

Currently disliking everything by them due to their (Remedy entertainment) dismissal of my CV (NOT ENUFF XPERIENCE)

Oh well, hope it will be good - waiting for some changes in gameplay.

I predict failure.

They're ruining Max Payne's legacy this way. First two games were stunning because of the dark intense atmosphere. How are they going to achieve that with this action oriented hollywood style game?

That's only based on the trailer of course. And a few images. But it seems they're trying too hard to make it look "cool", actually resulting in the exact opposite.

I predict failure.

Hear, hear

I remember when my step dad moved over just when Max Payne was released, so he got my approval by buying it for me and we played it eight hours straight that night :D Way to parent a eight year old.

I loved every minute of the first. The second one i played for the first time in 2010 and it was cool i guess, but i really can't compare it to the first since that game has so much sentimental value for me. Still an announcement of Max Payne 3 got me exited, but then i saw the pictures and i felt the same way DMC fans felt when they saw the Dante for the new game. :(

Sign in to follow this